Is Star Wars BattleFront II photorealistic
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 - Now the last loot boxes have also disappeared
The clone commands from Republic Commando can now also be played in Battlefront 2.
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 has recently been free of loot boxes for good. The current patch made this possible. The highlight of the so-called "Cooperation Update" introduces the new planet Felucia and the command class known from Star Wars: Republic Commando (official patch notes).
What else does the cooperation update bring?
- Clone command: You still know the elite unit from the tactical shooter Republic Commando. In Battlefront 2 you get the soldiers as reinforcements.
- Felucia: You know the exotic planet, for example, from Episode 2: Attack of the Clones. The big map comes for the Total Domination game mode.
- Instant Action: As in the original Battlefront 2 (2005), you can now play normal multiplayer modes against bots offline, alone or in four-player co-op.
- New cosmetics: A Luke skin and a Darth Maul emote can be unlocked from October 11th to 18th.
There were still loot boxes in Battlefront 2?
After the release of the shooter was accompanied by a heated debate about loot boxes and microtransactions, EA had already turned the entire progress system inside out in March 2018. Boxes with items relevant to the game, such as ability cards with various buffs, have been removed.
However, there were still loot boxes with cosmetic items, primarily character skins. These no longer exist either. In the current game, skins can be purchased individually, either for credits or with purchasable crystals.
However, one loot box has been around until now: Daily Crates. All players got this as long as they logged into Battlefront 2 every day. When opening it, there was always 500 credits as a reward, but that's over now. In the patch notes it is mentioned that this last form of the loot box no longer exists either.
To compensate for the daily login bonus, the number of daily challenges will be increased from three to four. So you can still get the 500 credits, but you have to do a little something for it.
It won't be the last major update to Battlefront 2. The developers have asserted in the past that a Battlefront 3 is not currently planned. Instead, the current game will be further expanded with free content. The next big highlight will be the release of Episode 9: The Rise of Skywalker at the end of the year.
Here you can see the new content in the official trailer:
Link to external content
- Cops are rich
- Are you tired of the rat race
- What's wrong with being a rootless cosmopolitan
- Is there a cure for selective mutism
- What is retreatism in sociology
- Is NIFT Chennai good for knitting design
- What is James Bond's greatest motivation?
- What is the value of 1 sinA
- What is synthetic slate roof
- Edmonton has a good airport
- Why would anyone want to be human?
- Which VR glasses is best under 2000
- Is marriage a journey or a destination
- What oxygen is used in hospitals?
- Where is modulation used?
- Where is the residential property in Ghaziabad
- What is the strict definition of philosophy
- What are some good hairstyles for afros
- Which headphones are good Sony or Philips
- What is gradualism in geology
- Who is the best election research company
- Is it profitable to be a server
- Where can I watch the NBA finals?
- How do we control our unnecessary conversation