Why are there counties
There are 35 districts in Baden-Württemberg. They are lower state administrative authorities. They take on tasks that arise between congregations or for which a single congregation is too small.
Since the district reform of the 1970s, there are only 35 districts in Baden-Württemberg. Of the former 63 districts, only three - the districts of Emmendingen, Göppingen and Heidenheim - have remained unchanged. At that time, the twelve regional associations were added as a new planning level. In contrast to the urban districts, which are limited to one city, the rural districts are made up of several municipalities. They have a dual nature: on the one hand, they are lower state administrative authorities and, on the other hand, they are local self-governing bodies.
The districts complement the activities of the municipalities. They take on tasks that arise between municipalities or for which an individual municipality is too small - for example in garbage collection or at vocational schools. As the lower state administrative authority, the District Office is primarily concerned with averting dangers to public safety and exercising legal supervision over the communities in the district.
According to the district regulations, the area of activity of the districts is divided into voluntary self-administration, compulsory and instructional tasks. The district's main source of income is the district levy, which the district levies from the municipalities belonging to the district. Further income is: financial allocations from the state, local taxes (hunting tax), fees, remuneration and allocations for current purposes as well as other income.
The representative body of the citizens in the districts is the district council, which decides on all important district matters, insofar as they result from local self-government.
At the head of the district administration in Baden-Württemberg is the district administrator: He is the chairman of the district council (but without voting rights) and its committees, head of the district office and the legal representative of the district. The district councilor is elected for eight years by the district council.
- How many books are there
- Why is SpaceX so cool
- How do I keep cut vegetables fresh
- How much alcohol is Indian beer
- Which management course should I do
- Is BTS still together
- What is the International Monetary Fund
- What is the science behind smelly fists
- Can you pay Facebook for SEO
- What are the transposing instruments
- Gravitational waves overlap
- How can you fix scratched DVD?
- Is curling iron or iron better
- What's your favorite summer barbecue meal
- Which universities are there in Rajkot
- Is the writing speed correlated with the processing speed?
- What is the memory of a cell phone
- Which star types live the longest
- Average health insurance covers psychological consultations
- What controls the price of cryptocurrencies
- Where to Buy Local Groceries in Bangkok
- Helps blueberry with macular degeneration
- How powerful is Percy Jackson
- Asks for a donation request