Works the camera of smartphones in space
Learn more about photography & browse our articles
A step-by-step guide
Use Nikon's D-SLR and COOLPIX models with built-in Wi-Fi® functionality so that you can easily transfer pictures from a Wi-Fi camera to a compatible smartphone or tablet and then share them with ease. A great feature of Nikon cameras with Wi-Fi functionality is that you don't have to be within range of a Wi-Fi hotspot. The connection is established between the camera and the smart device.
While you can take photos with many smartphones, the Nikon digital camera will most likely produce better photos. This is due to the larger image sensors in digital cameras, but also to the powerful image processing engines. The camera's sensor has a higher resolution, greater dynamic range and the ability to take high quality images in low light with high ISO values. In addition, Nikon digital cameras use the great NIKKOR lenses as well as many other functions and accessories that allow you to take creative photos.
Images can be uploaded to a compatible smart device with the Nikon Wireless Mobile Utility (WMU) installed. The app is free and can be downloaded from the iTunes Online Store® or the Google Play ™ Store (for Android ™ devices).
High resolution cameras produce large files. You can therefore reduce the resolution of the camera when taking photos if you want to send the images to a smart device via Wi-Fi afterwards. The larger the files, the longer it takes to transfer from the camera to the device. Therefore it is recommended to use the JPG format instead of NEF. Pictures taken with the »JPEG Fine / L« setting produce larger files than pictures taken with »JPEG Basic / M« or »/ S«. If you are capturing images that will only be viewed digitally, you can configure the camera to capture smaller files.
On the other hand, if you would like to take pictures with the higher resolutions supported by the camera, set the app so that pictures are only transferred in the recommended size or even in an even smaller VGA format, but the high-resolution pictures are recorded on the memory card . The corresponding options can be accessed via the settings menu of the app.
- Which star types live the longest
- Which topics in the coffee industry are interesting
- Can a bank issue free property
- Is Carly Fiorina a credible presidential candidate
- Why is oversharing a bad thing?
- What is the purpose of the invoices
- Why is my phone updating automatically
- How does Cricbuzz work
- Why did Tobirama Edo Tensei invent
- How accurate is the current film Exodus
- Where can I camp in Kerala
- What should be a universal law
- How is IAS more efficient than IPS
- Why were the Templars formed
- The food in VIT is unlimited
- Does the world need another angel fund
- What happened to the veganism movement
- How are Fourier transforms related to circles?
- Who is Qasim Ali Shah
- Where to Buy 19650 Batteries
- What causes bubbles on bread
- Is VBA good for RPA
- How not to give up
- Who are Disney's main competitors