What are the isomers of witches
Example: C4H8 Butene
- Constitutional isomers: each different arrangement of atoms and bonds
|1-butene (outdated: 1-butene)|
The constitution indicates how the atoms are linked to one another in a compound.
- Cis/trans-Isomers: same constitution (bonds) but different configurations
|cis-But-2-en (outdated: cis-2-butene)|
(Z) -But-2-en (obsolete: (Z) -2-butene)
|trans-But-2-en (outdated: trans-2-butene)|
(E.) -But-2-en (obsolete: (E.) -2-butene)
Cis-trans isomers have the same constitution (the links are identical), but they differ in their configuration (the spatial arrangement of their atoms).
2 double bonds:
3 double bonds:
multiple double bonds:
- isolated double bonds
CH2= CH-CH2-CH2-CH = CH-CH3 Hepta-1,5-diene (outdated: 1,5-heptadiene)
There are several single bonds between the 2 double bonds.
- conjugated double bonds
CH2= CH-CH = CH-CH2-CH2-CH3 Hepta-1,3-diene (outdated: 1,3-heptadiene)
There is 1 single bond between the 2 double bonds.
- accumulated double bonds
CH3-CH = C = CH-CH3 Penta-2,3-diene (outdated: 2,3-pentadiene)
2 double bonds emanate from 1 carbon atom
1. Exercise 2, page 292
Formulate the semi-structural formulas of cis-2-witches and from trans-2 witches.
2. Exercise 1, page 292
Formulate the semi-structural formulas of six alkene isomers of the pentene molecule and name them unambiguously.
3. Exercise 3, page 292
Formulate the semi-structural formulas of:
4. Exercise 2, page 296
a. Enter the following semi-structural formulas:
b. Name the following molecules:
5. Exercise 7 on page 296
Formulate the semi-structural formulas for the following compounds:
6. Exercise 12 on page 296
Explain the following: Compared to the addition to ethene, the addition of bromine to 2,3-dimethyl-2-butene is about 15 times faster, the addition to 1,2-dichloroethene about 50 times slower.
7. Give the empirical formula for the higher homologue of heptane and give the semi-structural formulas and names of two isomers of this higher homologue which have at least 2 branches.
8. An unsaturated hydrocarbon (M = 110 g / mol) has two double bonds. Draw up the general molecular formula for such hydrocarbons and use this formula to calculate the chemical formula.
- What are the specific benefits of writing
- You can change your T-mobile number
- How is Taiwan's economy doing
- Is joining GITAM a good decision?
- Are all energy signals also power signals
- Do you like shoes
- How much ether do I have left?
- How does trauma heal spiritually
- How long should an htaccess file be
- Can someone help me 9
- How do I export all twitter mentions
- How do I integrate multiple websites
- What is testicular torsion
- Who is the best cricket batsman right now?
- Why did so many event apps fail
- How should a man be
- What does rubbing your hands mean
- How can doctors come to Para SF
- Why can't territories vote for the president?
- Connections are common in Morocco
- What makes a slum landlord?
- English surpasses the Indian languages
- How will daemonization affect the banking industry
- Can vitamin deficiencies slow your metabolism