Does Meaningful Beauty skin care work
Star stories These stars are behind true beauty empires
Haircare by Katie Holmes
Katie Holmes (41) is one of the most famous women in Hollywood - also when it comes to fashion and beauty. The actress has a knack for basics and especially enthuses with the motto "less is more!". However, if you are wondering how Katie Holmes manages to always have that perfect shine in her hair, you might have missed the fact that she has long since had her own hair care line. The name: "Alterna Haircare". Made from ingredients like caviar, silk, and bamboo, the brand is the favorite among celebrity and non-celebrity hairdressers.
Beauty trends by Drew Barrymore
Drew Barrymore (45) comes from a family of actors whose legacy she is worthily continuing as an actress, producer and now also as a director in Hollywood. But the 45-year-old went one step further and launched her own beauty brand with the name "Flower Beauty" in 2013 - and since then she has offered it in an affordable price segment. The beauty brand includes everything from makeup, eye shadow to lipsticks and perfumes.
Our most read articles
Anti-Aging by Cindy Crawford
Cindy Crawford (54) is without a doubt one of the most beautiful women in the world. It's hard to believe that the supermodel is already in her mid-50s! Maybe that's because of your own skin care brand, Meaningful Beauty? The model got in touch with an antiaging specialist named Dr. Jean-Luis Sebagh teamed up to bring a skin care line to the market that contains some of the most powerful antioxidants in the world.
Skincare must-haves by Salma Hayek
Apparently, Salma Hayek (53) has more than the talent to convince us on Hollywood screens - and to look incredibly good at the same time. The actress is also the owner of a beauty brand. Inspired by her grandmother's beauty recipes, she launched her own beauty products in 2011 under the name "Nuance". Her label focuses on cosmetics, hair and skin care.
Make-up by Rihanna
Rihanna's (32) excursion into the beauty world is also impressive. With her cosmetic line "Fenty Beauty", which was founded in 2017, the singer owns one of the most successful celebrity beauty brands of all time. The reason for this was the wide range of make-up options in 40 color nuances - from very light to very dark skin. Darker tones in particular were quickly sold out, whereupon other cosmetic brands also expanded their product range to include this area. Since then, the star has provided supplies and expanded the range to include make-up brushes, lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes.
- How many fascists are ex-liberals
- What is your opinion on cyber bullying
- Why hasn't evolution corrected eye defects?
- Which is faster WiFi or data
- Is it possible to have no faith?
- What impulses are low in FODMAP
- What are DLP Distance Learning Programs
- What are cast iron wheels
- What are the best broadway shows
- Is catfish Halal in Islam or no
- Are sewing patterns rip off
- What is peripartum cardiomyopathy
- Why do bananas turn brown inside
- What is your MBTI character
- What country was Kailash Berg in
- Is Russia responsible for the hacking or not
- How to do mascara at home
- How effective are search bots
- Is a sword stronger than a word
- Is life really a meaningless pursuit?
- What are your favorite Tumblr sites that you follow
- How can i find someone
- How did Mayweather never lose a fight
- Pay taxes on investments