What are React and ReactJS
Create a new React application
Use built-in tool chains for the best user and developer experience.
This page describes some popular tools for React that will help with tasks such as:
- Scale to many files and components.
- Use third party libraries from npm.
- Recognize common mistakes early.
- Edit CSS and JS live during development.
- Optimize the output for the production environment.
The tools recommended on this page don't need any configuration to get started.
You may not need any tools
This is also the easiest way to integrate React into an existing website. If you find it helpful, you can always add a larger collection of tools!
The React Team recommends these solutions:
- If you Learning to react or a new single page application then use Create React App.
- If you have a webpage rendered by the server with Node.js build, then try Next.js.
- If you have a Build a static content-oriented websitethen try Gatsby.
- If you have a Component library build or integrate with an existing code base, then try more flexible tools.
Create React App
Create React App is a convenient environment to To learn React and is the best way to be with a new single page application to start in React.
There is no typo in the first line - it is a tool to run packages directly (package runner tool), which has been included since npm 5.2
Create React App doesn't handle backend logic or databases; it just creates a frontend build pipeline so you can use it with any backend you want. Under the hood, it uses Babel and webpack, but you don't need to know anything about that.
When you are ready to deploy to the production environment, run. This will create a streamlined build for your application in the folder. You can learn more about Create React App in the README and user manual.
Next.js is a popular and lightweight framework for React built, static and server-rendered applications. It contains Styling and routing solutions out of the box and assumes that you are using Node.js as the server environment.
Learn Next.js through the official guide.
Gatsby is the best way to get started with React static websites to create. It lets you use React components, but generates pre-rendered HTML and CSS to guarantee the fastest possible loading time.
Get to know Gatsby through the official guide and a gallery of starter kits.
More flexible tools
The following tools offer more flexibility and freedom. We recommend them for more experienced users:
- neutrino combines the strength of webpack with the simplicity of presets and comes with a preset for React applications and React components.
- Nx is a toolkit for full-stack monorepo development, with built-in support for React, Next.js, Express and more.
- Parcel is a fast, configuration-free bundler for web applications that works with React.
- Razzle is a framework for server rendering. It doesn't require any configuration, but it offers more flexibility than Next.js.
Build a tool chain from scratch
- One Package manager like yarn or npm. This gives you access to a wide ecosystem of third-party libraries that you can easily install or update.
- One Bundler like webpack or Parcel. This allows you to write modular code and pack it into small packages to optimize loading time.
Don't forget to make sure that your own tool chain is set up correctly for the production environment.
- When do kittens eat alone
- Should combine Google Waze and Google Maps
- How is Richard Harris doing as a person
- Are bitcoins still worth anything
- What is Minimally Invasive Surgery in Urology
- What is the current economic market situation
- How effective is styrofoam for soundproofing
- Can automation replace a data analyst job
- Is leather holsters worth buying
- Why is kinetic energy never negative
- Does it really help to get points
- What should a digital strategy do
- What is general banking
- Would you do business with Elon Musk
- What are some examples of American multiculturalism
- Ads really attract someone
- Which color goes best with fuchsia pink
- How the world will be without me
- What is the function of a capsid
- What are the components of the Spring Framework
- What is a specific power of attorney
- What is the coupling coefficient
- How does a startup buy customers
- What is the best beach in Maharashtra