What is digital wellbeing
Digital wellbeing - that's in the Samsung application
You keep your mobile phone in your hand all the time, for example to read an incoming message, to check the weather or to do most of the next Candy Crush level. Samsung offers a suitable function to visualize your own cell phone usage. Everything to use Digital wellbeing you read here.
Nowadays, digital wellbeing is a hot topic. The smartphone is always and everywhere and has become indispensable. A real mobile phone addiction is not far off in many cases. It is all the more important to be aware of how long and for what purpose the mobile phone is in use and to limit this use if necessary. On the iPhone you will find an overview of the mobile phone minutes used under the item Screen time. For Samsung devices from Android 9 Digital wellbeing integrated as a menu item in the settings. Here you can see at a glance how often you use your smartphone and the individual apps, how many notifications you get from which apps and how often you unlock your mobile phone. This overview is available to you for the last two weeks.
In addition to the overview of your digital habits, the menu item offers you Digital wellbeing three different functions that should help you switch off and put your smartphone down more often.
With the app timer you can set a usage time for individual apps. If this expires, the corresponding application is paused for the rest of the day. The timers are reset every day at midnight.
- Open the Settings.
- Scroll down to Digital wellbeing and parental controls.
- Tap App timer.
- A list of all your apps will appear. Tap on the right No timer and choose between 15 minutes, 30 minutes and one hour in the drop-down menu or set an individual timer.
The concentration mode helps you to pause distractions on your smartphone in order to stay focused. You can also find this feature in the section Digital wellbeing. For example, you choose the mode working hours off and tap on Start, all apps on your smartphone that could distract you from work are paused. You cannot use these applications and you will not receive any notifications while the mode is set. If you tap on in a desired mode Add, you can select individual apps that you can still use in the activated concentration mode.
This mode helps you to calm down before going to bed and to switch off your smartphone or to put it aside. Here you can set the days of the week and the corresponding rest times individually. From the time you set, the "Do not disturb" function is activated on your smartphone, which means that all notifications are muted so that you can sleep undisturbed. The display is also only shown in grayscale from the start of sleep mode. However, all apps can be used normally.
- Did your ancestors immigrate legally?
- How do I change my WhatsApp account
- Why are baby boomers bad
- Which sensor can effectively detect vehicle detection?
- The post is a common carrier
- Where is nowhere when everywhere is somewhere
- Is Microsoft Office a software
- Why was the Robocop remake so terrible
- What are the surgical treatments for piles
- What are some traditional Ojibwe feminine names
- Should we be irrationally optimistic in life
- What is the Sanskrit word for Dhamki
- Do you trust satan
- Which movie is your favorite and why
- Why is psychology considered science 1
- Why are stars not visible at night
- Is Google Stadia Pro available in India
- Who is the most successful venture capitalist
- How do I get to Fuliza
- Can you equate intelligence with piano skills?
- What is SAP Finance
- Are private garbage companies worth the cost?
- Why should an environmental engineer study trigonometry
- What is God about abortions?