The heart is a rib muscle
Chest pain not coming from the heart
The heart is often the cause of this pain, which is felt deeper in the chest. The thought of a heart attack is obvious. At a Infarct the pain is often felt as oppressive and oppressive or even devastating. Symptoms such as nausea, paleness, sweating and shortness of breath often occur at the same time. Chest pain that occurs with calcification of the coronary arteries (coronary artery disease) is expressed in a similar manner (Angina pectoris).
However, blockages in the thoracic spine or ribs can also trigger the symptoms
A person has a total of 12 pairs of ribs, which extend from the thoracic spine from the back towards the front of the body. Each rib has an articulated connection to the thoracic vertebrae, which move when you breathe.
These rib-vertebral joints, like all other joints, are prone to unforeseen displacement of the joint surfaces, so they can trigger so-called blockages. These blockages usually lead to painful restrictions on movement and impair the breathing process.
How do the rib blocks arise?
Often a jerky lifting of heavy objects or an unfortunate twisting of the upper body is responsible for the blockage. However, a rib block in itself is usually not an emergency and in many cases unblocks itself again. However, these complaints can also remain persistent and affect everyday life.
The pain very often results in restricted mobility; a kind of lock when the spine rotates. Breathing is then also restricted and triggers fear and discomfort. In this case, rib block causes symptoms very similar to heart attack.
If the symptoms only occur with certain movements or when breathing in, the suspicion of a rib block is obvious.
In such a case, the doctor typically asks whether the symptoms occur independently of breathing and movement or whether they can be influenced by changes in movement, for example. If a heart attack is actually the cause of the symptoms, the symptoms remain completely unaffected by forced inhalations and exhalations and changes in movement in the chest. On the other hand, the symptoms of rib blockages increase as the cause of deep inhalation and changes in movement.
If the doctor ruled out the heart as the cause or found a blockage, the latter must be treated.
Spine or rib blockage
Before the treatment, it must be examined whether a spinal column or rib block or both are present.
Treatment of a rib block
is in most cases purely conservative through manual intervention by the therapist. The aim is to release the blockage or to achieve at least relief from the acute pain symptoms. On the other hand, the treatment should also prevent a new rib blockage, i.e. offer preventive protection.
A rib blockage is treated by carefully feeling this solid structure. With the help of intensive breathing and simultaneous fixation of the costal arch, counter-tension is created in the corresponding rib and the blockage can be released.
Treating a spinal block:
In parlance it is often said: "The eddy is outside"
There is no vertebra outside, just two vertebral bodies are hooked into each other or held together by the surrounding muscles and ligaments in such a way that the area is perceived as a painful area. A solution can be achieved by precisely tracing the two blocked vertebral bodies, which are then twisted against each other in order to relax the surrounding tissue. That would be the ideal case of treatment. Unfortunately it is often different. The vertebral bodies can interlock in different ways. This requires experience, skill and a good instinct in combination with patience and luck to resolve this.
A blockage occurs when the surrounding muscle tissue is strained. That is why it is helpful to maintain a good muscle balance. This can be achieved through movements that are fun, e.g. going for a walk, dancing, swimming, cycling, or yoga, progressive muscle relaxation, etc.
About the author
- How long is my visa valid?
- Who was suspended from Dallas Cowboys
- What is misunderstood about capitalism?
- What is the long form of the visa
- Why do some people put Mitch McConnell to shame
- What is the Riskiest Business Online
- Who shouldn't learn computers
- Which company needs augmented reality more?
- How are dog training collars inhuman?
- When should I train my Labrador puppy?
- How has the railroad influenced everyday life?
- Can garnish Revenue Canada pensions
- What options are there for Spotify
- What tastes better when it's frozen?
- How is Special Mess at VIT Chennai
- Is it okay to be scared?
- Get inmates enough to eat
- What is a heterogeneous society
- What are international institutions
- How do I activate media files
- How do Hyundai cars compare to Toyota
- Is the internet good or bad
- What is network and network marketing
- What are underground restaurants
- Where should I start after graduation
- What's around the house is bulletproof
- How learning management systems for Joomla differ
- Why do people use wechat people nearby
- What are gifted learners
- How can I get working credit numbers
- Can I wear leggings in Dubai
- What happened to Top from the Big Bang
- Can a pharmacist open a nursing home?
- What does freedom mean to you 9