Why is Hyundai a car name
Audi e-tron and other stupid car names
Quite a few car manufacturers reach into the toilet when they come up with names for new models, sorry. The admittedly drastic expression seems appropriate here, because from time to time unfortunate model names are reminiscent of fecal swearwords. Audi is no exception. The Ingolstadt-based company is not deterred and is sticking to "e-tron", the name of their electric line. The problem: In France, "e-tron" is very similar to the word "étron", which translates as "pig". The latest example is the sporty, elegant Audi e-tron GT electric coupé, which caused a sensation as a concept car at the 2018 LA Auto Show.
A spicy detail on the Mercedes pick-up
Mercedes, too, had to put up with at least a little ridicule. With his family transporter Vaneo, which was called like a three-ply toilet paper from Bavaria and was produced until 2005. Much more embarrassing, however, Daimler is likely to have been the faux pas with the X 350d: At first glance, the name of the new Mercedes X-Class with the 258 hp six-cylinder diesel is nothing unusual. But Facebook user motorholic allowed himself the fun and turned the nameplate upside down (see video). The result is so spicy that it causes laughter on the internet and should secure a place for the Mercedes in the gallery of car names that have gone wrong.
Mitsubishi is pulling back several times
The haze has cleared: Mitsubishi's i-MiEV only became EV.
An SUV called "Fo ..."?
- Which Scooty has the longest seat?
- Obtain communications majors jobs
- Why doesn't Twitter automatically shorten my links?
- When were cigarettes sold?
- What is the chemical composition of flour
- Confederate prisoners have a good time
- Is Receptix a good job site
- How should I download project management videos
- Are investors interested in patents?
- What is normal temperature and pressure
- How would you describe your snare sound?
- What is a cycle diagram
- What does cat fishing mean
- Why are my muscles contracting
- How do I replace drum brake linings
- Who are some good ambient artists
- Creating a successful algorithm can guarantee prosperity
- Are flechette shotshells good for hunting
- What was Operation Halyard in World War II
- Is Wookie Cumshot a good band name
- What is optimal substructure
- Is catfish Halal in Islam or no
- What's your SOP
- Is P4 polar
- Are the Fortnite dances frivolous
- Who killed Sikhandi in the Mahabharata War
- Is VBA good for RPA
- What is a kinked demand curve
- How can doctors come to Para SF
- What is pinned comment on your tube
- Should Quora respect the first amendment request
- What are your birthday plans
- Has the bat boycotted the mlb uniforms?