How does microeconomy depend on macroeconomy?
- Authors: Wagner
- SWS: 3, 150 KS
- Semester: WS / SS
- Prof. Dr. Joscha Beckmann
Course allocation [PA WIWI Infos]:
BA module 31051 Macroeconomics (BA course)
Besides microeconomics, macroeconomics is the second branch of economics. In the two courses Macroeconomics I and Macroeconomics II, the modules and functionality of models are demonstrated, with the help of which macroeconomic problems can be analyzed. With this approach, the individual economic subjects are combined into sectors, whose economic dispositions are analyzed. Macroeconomics thus examines the determinants of macroeconomic variables, e.g. macroeconomic production of goods, the price level and unemployment. The Macroeconomics I course first introduces the basics of macroeconomic analysis. Macroeconomic markets such as the goods market, the labor market and the financial markets are then explained in more detail. Which variables determine the macroeconomic demand for labor, the supply of labor, the supply of goods and the demand for goods. What does the wealth distribution of private households or their consumption and saving decisions depend on? These are questions that are initially examined in the context of partial macroeconomic analyzes. After considering the individual macroeconomic markets in isolation, these markets are then combined to form a basic model for the national economy. Within this basic model, the above-mentioned determinants for macroeconomic variables can then be shown in more detail. In particular, the question of what influence economic policy measures have on prices, interest rates, employment and production.
Further information, practice exams and solutions as well as a discussion forum for the module can be found in the Moodle environment.
Comprehensive information on the courses can be found in the Moodle learning environment, to which you will automatically have access as a participant of the 40550 course.
Task trainer "macro trainer"
For these courses we offer the macro-trainer, with whom you can test your knowledge of macroeconomics with the help of an exam simulation.
Download demo version (ZIP 3 MB) (ZIP 3 MB)
The CD with the full version of the task trainer (course no. 78015) can be purchased from the student secretariat (costs: EUR 15).
The chair can be given information about errors in the course at the email address [email protected]
Newsgroups were set up as discussion forums for the courses. Please note that the newsgroups are only available via the server news.fernuni-hagen.de.
Info: The newsgroups are not supervised by the chair.
Multimedia content for the course
Simulations and animations for course 40550:
* Java must be installed and activated.
- What is the radius
- What is the density of the foam
- How do we call Uber in Sydney
- Why is Hawaii spelled differently
- Do superhero films ever get old
- Why can't we prove quantum theory
- What does a shaffle hand card mean
- Ecommerce website developers are a scam
- MIT is better than Stanford
- Is Jadavpur University good for an MBA
- Shahrukh Khan's popularity is overrated
- Think com testing is costly
- What are the benefits of optimizing the supply chain
- How do I synthesize nanomaterials
- If Java is running on Windows 8 1
- What's your opinion on Skype
- Is the same key and attribute in dbms
- What cars can pull 3,000 pounds
- Mold can grow in a vacuum
- People like the color pink
- When does vocabulary develop?
- What is AdS CFT Correspondence Intuitive
- Judaism grows
- Why did some students get crore packages