What does mesenchyme
Synonym: embryonic connective tissue
The Mesenchyme is pluripotent filling and supporting tissue developed in the embryonic period. It essentially emerges from the mesoderm.
The terms "mesenchyme" and "mesoderm" are not congruent. Mesenchyme refers to a certain histological tissue type, mesoderm a stem cell cluster (germ layer) that arises during embryogenesis.
In embryology, a distinction is made between the intraembryonic mesenchyme, which serves as the origin for other types of tissue, and the extraembryonic mesenchyme, which serves as a supporting tissue for the covering of the fruit of the abdomen.
The mesenchyme can be detected in the human embryo from the 3rd week of development. It arises from the various cotyledons of the embryo, primarily from the mesoderm, but to a lesser extent also from the ectoderm and the endoderm.
Various tissues of the body arise from the mesenchyme, including:
Organs such as the spleen are also largely made up of mesenchyme.
The mesenchyme is made up of star-shaped, branched cells that are spatially connected to one another via processes and nexus. There is a very loose intercellular substance between the cells. Many mitoses occur in the mesenchyme as an expression of rapid growth. In contrast to the epithelium, mesemchymal cells have little or no cell polarity.
- What is a global cause
- Which myths about Ireland disturb you
- How would someone control an AI
- What is an ammonia gas burl
- What are the signs of an economic recession
- What signal does a computer use
- How do I develop personal speaking skills
- Why is the capital market important
- What does the endoscopy cost
- Why is my Instagram app not opening
- Can non-minorities be discriminated against?
- What is the full form of FICMCH
- You should wet bricks before laying them
- What are reviews of ASAT guitars
- Realme 5 supports a dual SIM card
- Can dogs fly?
- What are worms, insects or mammals
- Why don't raisins taste like grapes
- What is the log of 0 3
- How do you recycle tin foil
- How do I cut my dog's claws
- What psychological tactics does Donald Trump use
- Why is God so difficult to understand
- The Bible condemns homophobia