Where do I register for in the domain
Step 1: Think about your desired domain
First, come up with a name for your domain. There are a few things to consider when choosing a name:
- the minimum length is one character
- the maximum length is 63 characters
- All letters of the Latin alphabet, the digits 0-9, the hyphen - and all 93 characters of the list for internationalized domains (IDNs) are allowed
- in the first position, in the last position as well as in the third AND fourth position there must not be any hyphens.
You can find the details in the DENIC domain guidelines.
Step 2: check availability
Each domain under an Internet extension - such as .de - can only exist once. Therefore, in our domain query, check whether your desired domain is still available.
Step 3: choose provider
Is your desired domain still available? Then select the provider through which you would like to register the domain and who should manage your domain. You will then also receive additional services such as web space and e-mail from your provider. If you do not want to process the domain registration via a provider, you can alternatively have this carried out via our DENICdirect service. Note: Domain management via DENICdirect does not contain internet access and no web space. If you do not have the necessary technical infrastructure yourself, you are dependent on the support of an Internet service provider in order to be able to use your domain, i.e. to create a homepage, receive and send e-mails.
Our member list can help you choose a provider.
Step 4: Register the domain
Since this is a contract, there are a few things to consider in order for your registration to be successful:
- You must have legal capacity, i.e. you can be the bearer of rights and obligations, AND
- have full legal capacity.
- The data for the domain owner must be correct and complete.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your domain does not infringe any third party rights, such as third party names and trademarks.
- In order to ensure clarity from the outset, it is important to ensure that legal entities do not register a person as the domain owner, but the company.
Order the provider of your choice to register the desired .de domain. Regardless of which provider you choose, the domain registration is carried out by DENIC and the corresponding DENIC domain terms and conditions apply. Your registration order will be sent to our registration system by the provider of your choice and processed there. The registration of .de domains is based on the principle of "first come, first served". The decisive factor is which domain order is written to the DENIC database first. The order will be executed if the domain is not yet registered and if all requirements according to the DENIC domain guidelines are met. Your provider will then receive a confirmation that your domain has been successfully registered.
As a rule, your domain can be used online within minutes after registration.
- Are virtues genetic or learned behavior
- Why do Christians wear the cross
- What are marketable securities
- How profitable should a company be?
- Have you ever researched your ancestors
- Where can I learn to sail
- What is a budget constraint line
- LinkedIn is useful for top software engineers
- Why are so many dream interpretations correct
- Why doesn't Facebook help its users
- Should we be afraid of Russians
- How long does parenthood last
- What is the ethnic wear and tear trend
- What is PHP Scripting Language
- God really hears all prayers
- Do I have any disturbances
- How many people actually like the police
- Savings bonds can be deposited
- What are the main changes of UCEED 2018
- What is your idea of Game of Thrones
- How many languages are used in ReactJS
- What is Islamic Finance
- Career advice Make introverts good professors
- How does a woman behave
- Which avocado is the best
- Is there an IMAX theater in Coimbatore
- How do you measure steel
- Are NYU students smart
- How is the study design defined
- Why does photorealism matter
- Dampness causes joint pain
- Trump steaks were overpriced
- Why is it important to show gratitude?