Is my friend about his ex
THAT reveals his ex about your boyfriend
Oh, what a nice feeling it is to be freshly in love. You would like to spend every free second with the other person, thinking about them all the time and the tingling in your stomach increases as soon as you just think about them. In short: you are on cloud nine. If it weren't for the dark cloud, aka the ex-girlfriend, hovering over it all. Because no matter how much you feel for the other, at some point the moment comes when the ex-partners become an issue and you are confronted with the past of your loved one. And then it begins, the vortex of questions: do you think he still thinks of her sometimes? What does she look like? But before you banish his ex-girlfriend from your thoughts forever, a look into his past can be worthwhile. Because a few details about your ex-girlfriend can tell you who you're dealing with ...
These details about his ex shed light on
1. What does it look like?
Do you look like his ex-girlfriend? Then that means one thing above all: Prey scheme alarm! However, that's nothing new. Lots of men (and women too) just have a certain type that he likes. Whether blonde, brunette, tall or short. But if you look confusingly similar to his ex, that's not a good sign. It can mean that he is still attached to her and you remind him of her. If you don't look like her at all, he seems more likely to have finished with the past.
2. How was the breakup?
He left her? Then you can take a deep breath. Because when he has ended the relationship, then he is probably over his ex and was able to draw a line. On the other hand, if she broke up, his feelings for her may not have completely disappeared. Above all, the reason for the separation also plays an important role. For example, if he has cheated on her, then he seems so not to be so serious about loyalty in general and you'd better be careful.
3. How was your relationship?
One aspect that tells you a lot about your new crush is the nature of their relationship with their ex. Has he been with her for years or has he had more fleeting relationships and affairs? What kind of relationship he had in the past can show you what type of relationship it is basically. Still, there is one thing you should keep in mind: people can change naturally, and every relationship is unique in the end.
More articles on the topic can be found here:
Unattractive: These are the things men do not find attractive in women
Long-distance relationship: this is how your relationship can withstand the distance!
If you do THAT, he is guaranteed to get in touch with you
- Could an animator be a game director
- How do I travel to Barcelona
- What is the atomic number of hydrogen
- Why is a word in English not unexpected
- Why are some nuclei trapped by electrons
- I'm just curious what religion do you have
- Alan Turing was a hacker
- What word does Quora remind you of
- How do I update Adobe Photoshop
- How do you spell motherfucker
- How many languages are there in Dubai
- What's harder than college
- What are the types of merchant marine
- What do you call a burned tree
- What are some Egyptian superstitions
- Are digital billboards a good investment
- Are you ashamed of your imperfections
- How many calls are there in Skyrim
- What is Amtrak
- Why is Google App Engine used
- Why is there no Quora page?
- What are places to visit in Gabon
- Sweet potatoes are a nightshade
- Anderson Cooper is a Christian
- What is the future of wireless data
- How does the goal work in football
- Why does lava harden?
- What is a good gaming laptop
- How do you send groceries through FedEx
- What are the benefits of optimizing the supply chain
- Should we be afraid of Russians
- How can I join after 12th RAW
- Do artists have different brains?