Which medicine works better holistically or conventionally?
Naturopathy & conventional medicine
The term "conventional medicine" summarizes all diagnostic and therapeutic measures that follow the approach of cause and effect. Cause and effect can be objectively proven using scientific methods. Conventional medicine is primarily disease-oriented in its approach, isolated factors are in the foreground as causes of disease. At the same time, people are increasingly understood as a networked system in conventional medicine, and this is made possible in particular by modern research methods predominantlyscience-oriented medicine speak.
Naturopathy looks at the entirety of body, soul and spirit in a holistic approach, i.e. it thinks as a network. People are primarily seen as healthy, naturopathic treatment serves to stimulate self-healing powers, restore inner balance or prevent health disorders, i.e. the treatment is health-oriented.
While conventional medicine almost ousted naturopathy from medicine as a result of its technical and pharmaceutical possibilities from around the middle of the 20th century, a reorientation has been noticeable internationally for around 15 years: The medical world is increasingly recognizing the benefits of naturopathy, i.e. H. that working together in both directions can be very successful for the benefit of the patient, as they complement each other. Most medical professionals today recognize that conventional medical treatment can be supported by naturopathic methods in order to optimally treat the patient. The growing importance can also be seen in the fact that naturopathy has been taught at German universities since the early 1990s and has been included in the medical state examination. Since then, more and more general practitioners have been acquiring additional qualifications for naturopathic procedures.
- How did you get into fly fishing
- What is the usual Hindu greeting
- What is the ash content in coal
- Who wrote Westworld
- How do I download Microsoft Excel 2013
- Two particles can become entangled in position
- Have we irreparably destroyed the world
- Is space travel adventurous?
- Mortal Kombat 11 is free
- What are vegan's favorite foods
- What is the radius
- How do I look strong
- What does a sustainable village mean?
- What has completely surprised you recently
- Are antidepressants prescribed over 1
- What are some common billiards games
- What is abolitionism
- What is LeBron James Final Decision
- Narcissists care about their fitness
- What is 132 6 100 12 15
- What are the limitations of Adobe Photoshop
- Skepticism leads to nihilism
- What is the 1st search engine
- Why does God hate gays 2