Which juicer is better for the family
Juicer test 2020: which one makes the best juice?
When it comes to juicing, a distinction is made between centrifugal juicers and slow juicers. Advantages and disadvantages of both juicers at a glance and two well-tested models.
If you don't consciously study the list of ingredients when shopping in the supermarket, you will quickly accidentally reach for juices to which a good portion of sugar has been added. You are on the safe side if you simply make your own juices. Freshly squeezed juices not only taste fantastic, they're also packed with healthy vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants, much more than in bottled juices from the store.
Buy juicer: centrifugal juicer or slow juicer?
When it comes to juicers, a distinction is made between centrifugal juicers and so-called slow juicers. With the first type of device, the juice is obtained by centrifugal force. A rapidly rotating disc chops both fruit and vegetables and at the same time the container rotates around itself. In some cases, it works at a speed of up to 15,000 revolutions per minute. The resulting forces press the fruit or vegetables against a sieve and extract the juice in the process.
Slow juicers, as the name suggests, juice very slowly. What at first sounds like a disadvantage is actually the "healthier" method of juicing. With only around 40 to 80 revolutions per minute, there is no exposure to heat that would destroy vitamins. This means that the juice is obtained much more gently. This method produces more juice with the same amount of fruit or vegetables, and the taste should also be more intense. Of course, juicing with a slow juicer takes much longer and the devices are more expensive.
|Centrifugal juicer||Slow juicer|
|advantages||+ Juice is obtained very quickly |
+ Devices are significantly cheaper
|+ Juice contains more nutrients |
+ More juice is obtained
+ Taste is a little more intense
Well tested: Panasonic MJ-L500SXE Slow Juicer
In several product tests (including our product test), the Slow Juicer from Panasonic did well, and the more than 150 positive customer ratings on Amazon speak for the device. This slow juicer works at 45 revolutions per minute and juices fruits and vegetables without getting warm. In this way, nutrients and taste are preserved very well. The device from Panasonic is equipped with a stainless steel reinforced press screw and a drip-stop function. In addition to an insert for juices, there is also an attachment for frozen ingredients. It can also be used to prepare ice cream or fruit sorbets. The device is equipped with an anti-slip foot.
Good centrifugal juicer: Aicok juicer
The centrifugal juicer from Aicok is also very popular for juicing. The advantages over a slow juicer: You can get a glass of juice in just a few seconds, and the price of just under € 50 is significantly lower. Two levels can be set: Level 1 works a little slower, with 15000-19000 revolutions per minute. For harder fruits and vegetables, the faster level 2 is available, which works at 1,900-27,000 revolutions per minute. This device is also equipped with a drip-stop function and an anti-slip foot.
No question about it, both types of juicing are good and the juices are better than bottled ones from the supermarket. If you can spend a little more money, then it is really worth investing in a slow juicer, as the nutrients in fruits and vegetables are simply better preserved. However, the following applies here: patience! After all, juicing takes a lot longer here.
Did you "Juicer Test 2020: Which one makes the best juice?" like? We would be happy if you share the article - and of course you are welcome to follow us on Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram.
- Who was your date for your prom
- How can I publish my philosophical work
- Most of the Dutch are atheists
- Succulents need a lot of maintenance
- Why companies need security guards
- Why do black quarterbacks run so often
- What are foods that have six letters
- In China, BDS is a great option
- Doubt can sometimes mean question
- Why are Roger Federer's arms thin?
- Plant a Kindle app for Quora
- How pilots plan a VFR flight
- JVM runs on any platform
- How do recruiters go through online applications
- Prophecies are predictions
- Which is better HTML5 or Flash
- Is a BSW a professional course
- What are the properties of radioactive elements
- Rejection is an inhuman act
- What is the effective load in cpr
- What is meant by chemical bond
- How do Uyghurs live in Turkey
- What kind of sandwich does American culture represent
- How should one interweave fantasy with reality?
- What is your MBTI character
- What are the benefits of secularization
- India has whistleblower protection laws
- Which substances are as important as water
- What is the full form of HFCL
- What is intent in Android
- Where r bulandshhar
- People trust old doctors more
- Keep plants in your room
- What's the best user interface you've ever seen