How do I make great brochures
8 tips for creating a brochure for your company!
Is it still worth it, one Create brochure? Websites, social media, blogs - today everything is digital! Right. Online takes im Marketing mix a lot of space. But that does not mean that everything that is analog no longer has any value. On the contrary:
The flood of digital in particular increases the value of printed matter. The print signals that someone has taken their time here, thought about it and created something sustainable.
For this reason, image brochures or product brochures are still an important part of the big picture Orchestra of promotional instruments. A company that relies on consistency should definitely think about its own company brochure.
But what is it about? What should you pay attention to in the concept? And why is care and calm essential when producing a brochure? The following answers these and many other questions Copywriter tips.
1st stop! Sit down and think about strategy
A profound strategy naturally plays an important role in all advertising measures. But with a high-quality print project like a brochure, a few thousand euros can easily be wasted. You can easily change a website even after the project has ended. Not a brochure. So it's best to organize one in advance Strategy workshop. Here the course is set with the decision-makers:
- What do you want to achieve?
- Who is the target group?
- How do you want to generate enthusiasm or at least sympathy for your company?
2. Concentration. Take the design of your brochure seriously!
You have collected information and determined a direction. Now it's off to the important one Conception phase:
- How many pages does your brochure have?
- Is there a classic structure, an introduction, a conclusion or even a brilliant finale?
- Do you use testimonials?
- Do you let employees have their say?
- Are you presenting your best of projects?
- And how can your concept idea be implemented graphically?
In this phase is the close cooperation With an experienced copywriter and concept designer, an art director or graphic designer and, if necessary, a photographer, it is highly recommended.
3. People love stories. Tell them some!
The great thing about a brochure is that readers finally have time here.
The web will clicked every seven seconds on average. Your customer picks up a brochure. He's waiting for the train at the station, for the next plane or just for the cappuccino in the café ... and starts to turn the pages. A great opportunity to draw your readers into a story. Storytelling therefore takes precedence over the pure imparting of facts. Research:
- What makes your company exciting?
- What stories do you have to tell?
- Are there founding anecdotes?
4. People love people. Show them some!
People are social. You care about people. Give your brochure the Human touch: Share photos with people. Also when you present products - let people appear. By the way: If you can, avoid slippery photographic material from digital photo archives.
Take a picture of your real employees, customers or suppliers.
Then your Brochure really independent and doesn't look like any bank booklet. Here it is worth investing in a professional photographer with his own signature.
5. Think Zen. Less is more!
The Japanese Zen tradition is characterized by simplicity and simplicity. You should also use this as a guide for your brochure. Unfortunately, many companies are more of the baroque type: even more, even more, and even more. Elaborate graphics, cryptic information boards and, oh yes, the representation of the company hierarchy. Does it really matter?
Basic rule: reduce! Concentrate on a few strong highlights that are emotionally charged.
They stick with the reader - and do not disappear in the perceptual nirvana of the flood of information.
6. Fruit rots quickly. Data too. Avoid specifying times!
Of course, a brochure should be up-to-date. But for cost reasons and because of the production effort, you will probably only tackle such a project every two to three years on average. Therefore it is better to avoid concrete datathat quickly lose their relevance. Variable prices, the new intern, the date of your latest showcase project: Check whether this information becomes outdated quickly. If in doubt, just leave it out. Then your brochure can still look brand new in three years.
7. Happy haptics! Rely on high-quality printing and good paper!
Yes, multicolor printing costs. Good paper too. And if you then have the brochure embossed, use special formats, use glaze or produce a visual eye-catcher using a color cut, the costs increase. But it's worth it. Because potential customers automatically draw conclusions about the high quality of your brochure Value of your entire company.
Those who show value in their appearance demonstrate quality. Your corporate image should be worth it to you.
8. Done and looks great! And now?
Unfortunately, it happens again and again: A lot of time and love is invested in the production of a brochure - and then the ordered copies gather dust in the printer supplier's box. So it is best to think about in the strategy phase, what you use the product for. Trade fairs, events, a mailing campaign, the presentation of a new product: there are many occasions. And finally, the brochure itself can also become an occasion. Invite selected customers and prospects and present your new baby. Preferably with a champagne. Well then: cheers!
- Are dumbbells harmful to your joints
- How can we go out more compassionately
- How a graduate student prepares for ecet
- Without coffee, coffee really has no caffeine
- What is class 2 officer
- Why are water tanks so high
- Savings bonds can be deposited
- Does Christopher Walken have a speech impediment
- Your personality changes through training
- How effective are Johnson and Johnson's JLABS
- A breath spray can prevent bad breath
- What has completely surprised you recently
- How can my pimple be removed
- What is internet security
- How does a startup buy customers
- Who are some of the influences of Marcel Duchamps
- How is the night life in Ajmer India
- What is special about the Tesla ATV
- What is the Minamata Convention
- How is education in Brazil
- How late is it three times a day
- Artificial intelligence will outsmart us
- What does a diagnostic ultrasound do
- Is grilled meat carcinogenic?