What is CNC maintenance
CNC machines & CNC control - turning, milling, grinding
Okuma Europe GmbH is the Germany-based sales and service subsidiary of Okuma Corporation, a world market leader in CNC machine tools and process optimization. We are the only one-stop supplier in our industry and, in addition to the machines, we also manufacture drives, motors, spindles and the CNC control system (OSP). Together with our partners, Okuma delivers innovative complete solutions for CNC machine tools, software and controls.
Everything from a single source - innovative complete CNC solutions
We are the only one-stop shop our branch. Together with our partners, Okuma delivers innovative complete solutions for CNC machine tools, software and controls.
Our company is a reliable partner for a wide variety of industries. We are the perfect choice when it comes to future-proof investments in the most modern machining processes. Our independent dealer network offers unlimited access to spare parts and service.
Find the right CNC machine
The right machine tool for every application
Our machine selection helps you to find machines
that meet your requirements and expectations.
Okuma CNC machine tools - investment in quality
Reduced operating costs
The purchase price is often a decisive factor when choosing a machine tool. However, a one-sided view of the acquisition costs is not enough for an informed decision. Rather, the entire life cycle must be taken into account: Only 15% of the total costs of a machine are related to the purchase, while the remaining 85% are operating costs. Productivity losses due to machine downtime, maintenance and wear and tear mean a permanent cost burden. Okuma machines are known for minimal downtimes, fast workpiece and tool changes and consistently excellent surface quality. With every run.
3 year guarantee on CNC spindles
Focus on the spindle
The spindle is the most important part of the machine. Okuma ensures that your spindle is serviced and repaired as soon as possible. OurCustomer Support Center offers comprehensive spare parts delivery, preventive maintenance and on-site service throughout Europe by certified specialists. In the event of problems, we can react immediately. Defective spindles are thoroughly examined and repaired on original test benches. After the replacement, Okuma grants a two-year guarantee on repaired and three-year guarantee on new machine spindles.
Buy Okuma CNC machines
Direct from stock
Take a look at our demonstration and storage machines
after immediately available exclusive offers.
- What is a digital translator
- What is a western movie
- If he is poor, it is not right
- What is digital traffic generation
- Where to download portable software
- Why are glaciers sometimes blue?
- Can i move
- How can I make a Venn diagram
- What is the 1st search engine
- Are all human thoughts flawed
- Is polyamory fair to women
- How's Temple University for Pre-Med
- What do you mean by tomorrow?
- What is a ring in math
- What does a chimaera look like
- Trump steaks were overpriced
- Is the production of brewer's yeast profitable
- Can dogs fly?
- Which is better Hadoop or Salesforce
- How was Grace Kelly personally
- Is Java 11 faster than Java 8
- Have 2 spaceships ever collided in space
- What are the types of cement quality
- Are video games used in psychotherapy?