Should cinematography tell everything in one film
Seven courses are offered at the HFF Munich: Cinema and television film (Dept. III), documentary film and television journalism (Dept. IV), montage (Dept. III / IV), production and media management (Dept. V), screenplay (Dept. VI), image design and VFX (both Dept. III / IV) VII).
The courses offered by the Media Studies (Dept. I) and Technology (Dept. II) departments are compulsory for all students. A separate application for studying these subjects is not possible.
The departments offer the opportunity in their own chairs and areas to deepen and specialize in knowledge during the course:
Chair VFX (Dept. II), Chair Assembly (Dept. III and Dept. IV), Area TV Journalism (Dept. IV), Area Advertising (Dept. V), Chair Creative Writing (Dept. VI), Chair Serial Storytelling (Dept. IV) . VI), Chair of Image, Light, Space (Dept. VII)
You can apply to the HFF Munich for these courses.
The knowledge from these two departments is for
compulsory for all students.
Additional offers from the departments in which you can deepen your knowledge or specialize.
- What is the average speed limit around playgrounds
- How am I perceived among friends?
- How do I safely experiment with malware
- Hates JJ Abrams Star Trek
- Do you have sliding patio doors
- What are worms, insects or mammals
- Alexandria Ocasio Cortez speaks Spanish
- What was Mike Tyson's diet
- How is the hunt
- What is vulcanite made of
- What is the greatest high fantasy RPG
- Can I graduate without a degree
- What is a ROM in Android device
- What are ways to link a program
- Why is Pluto no longer visible
- Where do I take mock SAT tests
- Why do we snore in our sleep
- Nivea is an Indian brand
- When should I clean my AC filters?
- Is sodium necessary to build muscle
- Why do you often sit at home
- Is thin hair seen as unattractive by men?
- What causes sudden hearing loss
- When was the red wolf endangered?