Should I learn C or Python 26
I would like to learn some programming at first something easy and later, with practice, more.
Which language should you start with?
Should at least be lighter than C ++ but can do less
Can learn more but also more and needs a lot of motivation
Should be simple and even faster than Java
Somehow it is difficult to make a decision, especially since there are few or no examples now in Google for e.g. programs that were written with Python.
At first I would like to try small things and test whether programming suits me.
Example for the beginning would be ...
Something that reads a script file and looks for syntax errors and the errors with name, line.
In the end I would like to be the point where I can make adjustments to some XFCE programs, if not even write my own GTK programs, until one day I might learn C ++ if it shouldn't learn at the beginning.
So far I only have scripting knowledge in HTML and CSS, but they also ended there where you had to use the Gimp and tinker a few graphics to achieve the overall visual appearance.
I would use Geany for writing.
But little more questions would you recommend how best to learn?
With a real book or through tutorials from the Internet, if not an open book?
So far I only have books on C ++ from A to Z and C ++ Primer the German translation of the C ++ original book.
Otherwise only the Openbooks on Pyhon and C that can be found on Galileo Computing.
I would be grateful for a helpful answer
- What does shout mean?
- What is a commander in chief during the war
- What is the power of Android programming
- Why is an extrinsic semiconductor electrically neutral
- How would you redesign Quora
- Most people on lower incomes support socialism
- Can animals be used as witnesses?
- Overcoming Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders can transform one's personality
- Where can I find decorative candles
- What does rapid prototyping mean
- Can a Yaris pull a trailer
- What is the state of scientific journalism?
- Why does photorealism matter
- What's the story of snooker
- What are the GOP values
- Why do architects draw
- What is the quaternary structure of hemoglobin
- How soldiers survive precision air raids
- Number of jobs in iOS in Pune
- Should Hillary Clinton be in jail
- Why should I study software engineering?
- How have trebuchets changed
- How can you achieve by doing nothing
- What breed is a blast
- Why is Windows 8 1 not installed
- Shouldn't man sleep together
- Why does my new wood stove smell
- What are the disadvantages of green concrete
- How did you become a 401k millionaire
- How was the Liberty Bell made
- How does the AlchemyAPI concept tagging work
- What is your strangest OCD behavior
- Which forex broker has the lowest leverage
- Trump bans Islam