What doesn't make you feel old
Are you a millennial? Then these 20 facts will make you feel old!
Do you know those grandmas and grandpas who always want to tell you something about the war? Maybe by now you feel like that when you tell people under 15 about “N’Sync” and the “Backstreet Boys”. Sad, but was - Britney Spears had her first hit "Baby one more time" more than 20 (!) Years ago, and you know how old you were then ... and how old you are now.
The funny thing is that you still feel like you used to while the world seems to have completely changed. But you are not alone as a millennial - many people who were teenagers at the turn of the millennium feel the same way. Here are 20 things that will make you feel not only like a true millennial, but more like a Methuselah! But don't worry - a nice avocado toast in your favorite hipster café will do the trick. Here we go!
# 1 This is how old the "Rugrats" would be now if they could age ...
# 2 And SPIKE would be DEAD ...
# 3 Speaking of which, this is what Nickelodeon Studios look like today
# 4 "Bambi II" was the last VHS film to be released by Disney - the production of Disney VHS tapes stopped 11 years ago
# 5 The first iPod hit the market more than 16 years ago ...
# 6 The legendary "Band Geeks" episode of "SpongeBob, SquarePants" also aired 16 years ago
# 7 It's been 15 years since Justin left "N’Sync" and started a solo career
# 8 And your little cousin doesn't even know who "N’Sync" were anymore. Imagine how your grandma must have felt when you didn't know "Matlock"
# 9 Eminem's cult album "The Eminem Show" came out more than 15 years ago - as did Missy Elliott's "Under Construction"
# 10 These unknown child actors starred in an unknown film called "Harry Potter"
# 11 You created your first Sims family 17 years ago ...
# 12 It's been 20 years since Rose could have made room for Jack. This egoist!
# 13 "Baby one more time" is 20 years old - this means that Britney can officially be inducted into the Rock’n’Roll Hall of Fame in six years
# 14 Speaking of the Rock’n’Roll Hall of Fame, the “Spice Girls” are admitted to membership in just four years, while “Destiny’s Child” could be in in five years
# 15 It's been more than a decade since Rihanna made us all sing Umbrella (ella ella ella eh eh eh eh eh)
# 16 The last Harry Potter book was published 10 years ago
# 17 The moment when you realize that your favorite rapper Nelly is being played on the oldie channel ...
# 18 The even worse moment when you realize that the teens from your favorite rom-coms of the past are all over 40s
# 19 And Worst Moment: The sexiest woman of the 90s, Alicia Silverstone, just started playing boring moms
# 20 The “Prince of Bel-Air” and “Friends” are considered oldies and are only shown on “Nick Nite”
Did you also grow up a millennial in the 90s and feel old now? Then complain your suffering in the comments!
- What are the social problems in Great Britain?
- What were Jim Henson's last words
- Which regrets influenced you the most
- Can you tell me something about quantum physics?
- How can I track a phone number
- What does HHH
- Why dinosaurs are not called Saurdinos
- What should a digital strategy do
- How is CVT in the snow
- What languages are used in Carnatic music
- How to learn 12
- Do the Japanese believe in a god
- What is Nationally Announced Case in India
- Which oil do you use for baking
- How much do cats rely on whiskers
- What is truth dare and situation
- What are examples of science fiction fantasy
- How often does the rising sign change?
- Can you study piano for college
- What are two oceanic plates
- What are projects
- Are Italian Americans Conservative
- What is oracle erp
- If Java is running on Windows 8 1
- What does cafeteria stand for
- Count bonuses as income
- Microsoft plans to discontinue Windows Phone
- What is x if 8x 4
- Coloring my hair makes hair loss more difficult
- Why can't Intel sell mobile chips
- Can we see music
- Find mentors
- Should I get an external GPU
- How cockroaches breathe underwater