Why don't five guys serve chicken
A chicken how to make a young rabbit
Larded with bacon, pickled in roots and red wine and braised the next day: This is how Empress Maria Theresa liked her chicken. And not just them.
Hello knowledge: When it wasn't Lent, the farm served roasted poultry every day, with chicken, capon and Indian, also known as "kalekuttic henn", being particularly popular. A poultry mayer, an extra poultry mayer and a poultry gardener bred the animals directly on the farm; it was not until 1790 that they switched to external suppliers.
Allow a day to pull.
|quantity||Preparation time||total time|
|4 servings||25 minutes||45 minutes|
|2||Chicken breast fillets|
|24||frozen strips of bacon for chopping|
|250 ml||red wine|
|100 ml||Red wine vinegar|
|200 g||Root system|
|Peel of ¼ of an orange|
|Peel of ¼ lemon|
|3||Sprigs of thyme|
|2 tbsp||Rapeseed oil|
|50 g||ice-cold butter cubes|
|125 ml||sour cream|
|grated zest of half an organic lemon|
- Skin the chicken breast and legs, salt the meat and lard it with the frozen strips of bacon. Place in a large saucepan.
- Heat the ingredients for the marinade, pour the simmering over the meat and let it steep for a day.
- The next day, remove the chicken, pat dry with kitchen paper and fry the parts in hot oil all around. Pour in the separated stain and let it simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Mix in the butter and sour cream.
- Halve the breasts, place the meat on a plate, sprinkle with lemon zest and pour the sauce over them.
- Bread dumplings go well with it.
12 x hello in town & country
Hello Cookbook Volume 2 for free
only € 49.90
- What do points mean in DeviantArt
- What does a change in the global economic environment mean
- How to do mascara at home
- Is watermelon healthier than cantelope
- What are proxies in Ecmascript 6
- How is kissing different around the world?
- What is movement in classical music
- Nikita Khrushchev spoke the Ukrainian language
- These are artifacts
- Are the particles bound together in a solid
- What is a digital translator
- What is the best screen for reading books
- How do you mute FaceTime?
- What is the truest statement
- January mid-April which countries which month
- Which problem solves alternating current
- Will the world ever stop being lazy?
- Has Pacific Islands cars
- How did GST destroy small retailers
- What is the ISS
- Which Soviet republic had the most Jews?
- 10. Boards are easy
- What is the future of domain names
- Why do rain clouds look like smoke