Who is the grandfather of india
Anger is a gift
"An intimate look at one of the really greats of the 20th century."
Denis Scheck, ARD DRUCKFRISCH
"Gandhi's grandson Arun Gandhi writes so insistently and touchingly about his grandfather and his teachings that one immediately resolves to become a better person."
Katharina Granzin, TAZ
"Even beyond eighty [Arun Gandhi] pursues the mission to carry on his grandfather's legacy: peace, freedom, non-violent resistance to the injustice of this world."
Josef Kelnberger, SÜDDEUTSCHE ZEITUNG
"The book is recommended to all those who only know the name of Mahatma Gandhi and are looking for an overview of his work."
FRANKFURTER ALLGEMEINE ZEITUNG
"The book [develops] its own pull, which leads through Gandhi anecdotes, hours together at the spinning wheel and everyday life in the frugal ashram directly to the turbulent last years of Gandhi's life before Indian independence and thus to the center of his world-historical idea."
Kathrin Meier-Rust, NZZ am Sonntag
"Great book, what you've achieved there."
Markus Lanz, ZDF
»At the age of twelve, Arun Gandhi lived with his famous 'Bapuji' (Indian for grandpa) for two years. What he learned from him during this intensive period is reported in his latest book, 'Anger is a gift'. "
Sandra Reitz, GALA
"About the positive sides of anger and rage [...], about the forces that make people act."
Axel Schröder, DEUTSCHLANDFUNK KULTUR
"Arun Gandhi is committed to his grandfather's legacy."
Sophia Münder, NDR DAS!
"His memories of grandfather [...] hit a nerve, especially in the current times of crisis."
Martin Oehlen, COLOGNE STADT-ANZEIGER
"The book is a touching legacy to a great peace activist - and an inspiring guide for everyone."
Katharina Breig, HEILBRONNER VOICE
"A legacy Arun shares with us in this book."
"Full of timeless lessons for a peaceful life."
Melanie Nees, MA VIE
"A legacy that Arun would also like to convey to German readers."
“Inspirational and compassionate. And a timeless, haunting plea for non-violence. "
Susanne Walsleben, FOR YOU
"His book is a delightful mixture of biography and philosophical consideration."
Irene Binal, BOOK JOURNAL
"Mahatma Gandhi's legacy to his grandson can guide us all in these difficult times."
“A short, compact pamphlet to think about. Oppressively up-to-date. "
Christhard Läpple, CHRISTHARD.LÄPPLE.COM
"Read this book, because it helps not to be paralyzed and slain by our supposedly so complicated times and contexts."
Dagmar Eckhardt, STORY AGENT.DE
- What is the latest technology in robotics
- How do I test my WIFI speed
- What are meat nutrient facts
- Why do Bosniaks hate Armenians so much
- Are paper cups 100 recyclable
- What is an all hands meeting
- What does new terrorism mean
- Is there a global pandemic
- What if you get an F.
- How can we change the Indian education system
- How was your evening
- Why does God hate gays 2
- How is Blekko different from Microsoft Bing
- Where did Columbus land
- Who is the god of the Charvaka philosophy
- Is Multiplan worth the monthly cost
- How can I activate my Facebook
- Can Alexa hear everything you say
- English surpasses the Indian languages
- How can Superman defeat Shazam
- Which great philosophers have been forgotten?
- Will dog poop hurt my grass
- Why do you prefer a chaotic life
- Who was Uber or Lyft first