When is it okay to take risks?
Translation of "take a risk" in english
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
We can't wait any longer to take a risk.
(Ajihad) Time is too short to to take a risk.
You may also want to introduce a new player to a game. You can also challenge strangers to a competition on the street without doing anything to take a risk.
Maybe you're the one who wants to introduce a new player to a game - You could challenge strangers on the road for a quick competition, without any kind of risk.
But when you are ready to take a risk, you are welcome.
Then I found you there. And I'm ready to take the risk again to take a risk with you again, with you.
Then I found you there.And I'm Ready To Take A Chance Again Ready To Take A Chance Again with you, with you.
It's okay, to take a risk... as long as you pay for it yourself.
But innovating also means over and over again to take a risk.
Innovation also means repeatedly taking risks, however.
People who are ready to take a risk.
People who were willing to take a chance.
It makes no sense, to take a risk.
We experience the result without to take a risk.
It is of no use in a potentially dangerous case to take a risk.
But that despard, he would to take a risk.
But that Despard, he'd take a risk.
The danger is too great to to take a risk.
The danger is too immense to risk.
Lightness and function are in the foreground - without ever to take a risk.
Lightness and function are paramount - without ever having to take any risks.
You had no right to do so to take a risk.
He is afraid to take a risk.
He's afraid to go out on a limb.
Few would be willing to do so to take a risk as.
Few of us are willing to risk it just as you did last week.
I was too important to to take a risk.
I was too important to risk.
I think a brave person is ready to take a risk.
I think a courageous person is one is willing to take a risk.
Sometimes it is better, to take a riskthan to choose the wrong path.
Sometimes it's better to take a risk than to go down the wrong's all.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 71. Exact: 71. Elapsed time: 122 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Has anyone pretended to have their GED?
- Why should schools hold related arts courses
- Has capitalism outgrown democracy?
- How can you fix scratched DVD?
- What elements are created after iron
- Why are there 7 different seas
- Coloring my hair makes hair loss more difficult
- What's the hardest part about wearing braces?
- Is the gravity scale unchangeable
- Can I buy Gitanjali Gems shares?
- What is added in jQuery
- Which means if time allows
- How does contentmart com
- What is the Java language
- Who creates proposed content algorithms
- Is Ethereum Better Than Z Cash
- Why was Lyndon B. Johnson important
- How class actions set precedents
- How has the boot camp changed you physically
- Why is car drifting so popular
- What is hydrogen energy
- Is eloquent enough for most database queries
- Can Galapagos turtles swim?
- Is Christianity anti-feminist