Is there a program for creating programs
Programs for creating HTML pages
Which programs are required to create HTML pages? This is the first question you ask yourself when you want to make a website or learn HTML.
We only need very little to get started, and nobody has to spend any money on it! You will need:
- a text editor (here we will start with the very simple one from the operating system and then in the second step a comfortable one that supports learning HTML)
- a web browser - preferably for starting Firefox
There are numerous programs with which you can simply “click together” a website and through which you finally get the finished HTML code in the form of a file with the corresponding additional CSS file (s) and images. But that's not how you learn anything about HTML! And above all it is difficult for the beginner to assess whether the created HTML code is good (or "only" works).
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's sentence applies here: "Perfection is not achieved when there is nothing more to add, but when nothing can be left out."
We don't want any programs that automatically create HTML pages for us and are therefore not helpful when learning HTML. Therefore, handwork is initially the order of the day. What takes more time at the beginning will, with a certain level of HTML knowledge, enable you to create faster and leaner websites faster than any WYSIWYG program. WYSIWYG stands for "What You See Is What You Get" - that is, "What you see is what you get" - it is used to advertise various programs with which you can click together HTML pages and immediately see what they look like. But we want to learn HTML, so initially purely manual work.
Why handcraft with HTML?
There are several reasons for this (and 1-2 against :-))
- full control over details
- more readable code (depends on the writer)
- no special software is required, HTML can be created with anything (even with notepad)
- clean code (if the creator has a little idea)
- special tricks are easier to implement by hand
- it's cool man
- Knowledge of HTML is required
- more time consuming in the beginning
Later we will get to know other programs in order to be able to conveniently have the created HTML and CSS instructions checked for correctness, i.e. to have them validated or, as it is called in the HTML tutorial, to check whether the pages are valid are.
Additional software / links:
Recommend • Social Bookmarks • Thank you
If you find a bug, please let us know (no matter if typographical or content-related error).
With a mouse Mark the faulty point and take over with the following button:
- How do I save bookmarks in Firefox
- What makes Vermont unique
- What is the classification of amino acids
- Which city is better Nanded or Nagpur
- How do I patent a structural design
- Do the Japanese believe in a god
- What are Some Neurological Disorder Symptoms
- What is Victorian temperament
- Which topic falls under interior design
- The Saudi king has unlimited power
- What is the best power company
- Is everyone an artist 1
- What is your strangest OCD behavior
- What does Deer Park water contain
- Are you satisfied in life
- What does over-the-counter
- What are some unconventional study methods
- How do you decipher the word SARM
- How do I track accurate website rankings
- Have you ever felt about God
- Does the world need another angel fund
- Why has Trump imposed the embargo on Cuba again?
- Is Hillary Clinton's climate change plan realistic
- What are the best industries for business
- How far is the Kuiper belt away
- Why is the phosphorus cycle important
- What are foods that have six letters
- How much commission should I charge
- Who is Gayathri Sitaraman
- What is your favorite TV series
- How to change lollipop in KitKat
- What is the most misguided charity
- How is NIE College Mysore in civilian clothes