How do you organize your data set collection
Put responsibility in the right hands
With the enterprise-level security features of Zoho CRM, you can secure your customer data at different levels. Assign roles to users, define permissions at module and field level, and control who has access to which content in CRM with different levels of data sharing.
This is how we can help you
- Fine-tuned control of data access
- Define your business and shift hours
- Flexible hierarchy system
Control what users can see by assigning roles
Replicate your company's hierarchy in CRM by assigning roles based on the type of user (from salesperson to sales manager).
There are no one-size-fits-all solutions
Choose between the role hierarchy and the reporting hierarchy to optimize organizational scale and give all users access to the right data.
Release at the record level
Enable record-level sharing permissions, defining individual records or collections of records. Assign the same or different permissions to other team members, depending on the role hierarchy.
Management of user permissions using profiles
Use profiles in Zoho CRM to restrict users from deleting or exporting customer records. Give team members access to only the features they need.
Field level security
With field-level security, sensitive and confidential information such as customer banking information is protected from being accessed by others. Define which information is shown to which users and who is allowed to edit it.
Schedule shifts for your users
Set business hours to control the working hours of every user in your company. Create up to 30 shifts and assign tasks to users, either based on their time zone or based on their shift times.
Grant access with sharing rules
Manage company-wide settings for data sharing by extending access rights to specific users belonging to different roles and groups. Select the records you want to share and control access to your data by granting read-only or read-and-write access.
Team sales made easy - with groups
Create new groups so your sales teams from different departments can work together on deals. Assign specific members (users, roles, subordinates) to the group and share common information using data sharing rules.
- What are the programming languages for artificial languages
- What does the Bible say about poverty
- What does a dog award tell you
- What are the main tools of historians
- What is river rafting
- How were you treated at school?
- What causes misanthropy
- Snorting acetaminophen can kill you
- What is coherence bandwidth
- Doubt can sometimes mean question
- How do I forgive all bad people
- What are the different types of leather
- What is the future of US manufacturing
- Why wolves are not trained
- What is the worst zodiac sign
- Why we use the tree topology
- What does Bill Gates think of Amazon
- What are the best keyword finder tools
- Are the Democrats basically lawless?
- Why do people give babies noun names
- What business opportunities are there in Bihar
- What is the recommendation to remove rust
- Who are the music composers for COLDPLAY
- How do I avoid escaping