How do solar powered calculators work
Shipping only € 1.50 in Germany **
Free shipping from € 20, - order value **
Your battery expert for 15 years
Shipping within 24 hours
A small pocket calculator can make our everyday life a lot easier. Pocket calculators are often powered by solar cells and one or two backup batteries. But as life is always like this - if you need a calculator late at night or on a long winter day, you only realize too late that the battery has said goodbye to the afterlife.
The best thing to do is to quickly open the battery compartment and see what kind of battery is inserted. Many manufacturers such as Casio or Citizen use:
- Alkaline batteries like that LR44 button cells (also AG13 called) or their silver oxide variant SR44 (also called 357) or
- Alkaline batteries like that LR1130 button cells (also AG10, LR54) or their silver oxide variantSR1130 (also called 389 or 389/390).
If you don't want to be tempted to do mental arithmetic, you should always put a spare battery for the calculator aside in good time so that a change can be made quickly in an emergency!
Tags: battery change, button cells
- Bancor is just an automated market maker
- What is social bookmarking for SEO
- Is blood an element of mixture or a compound
- How do I register someone's CoC account
- How can I publish my philosophical work
- Should I buy stocks in Worldpay?
- How do I make happy music
- Are tattoos allowed in SSC
- What is the future of niche blogging
- How do you approach women in bars
- Who are the music composers for COLDPLAY
- What is tyufyak in Russian
- Can someone create a PayPal business account?
- How much commission should I charge
- What is an executive function
- What's so immoral and wrong about polygyny
- What are autonomous cars
- Are incarnated angels real?
- Why are ionic liquids liquids
- Is a cruiser bike easier to ride
- What is restitution in physics
- How do I create Google+ RSS
- What careers for extroverts use math
- Should I buy CDSL stocks?
- California makes too many laws
- How powerful is the Skywalker bloodline
- What is normality in mathematics
- How strong was Jon Snow's father
- How do we call Uber in Sydney
- Can ZBrush models be animated?
- Which languages are the oldest
- Is ruthenium dangerous for humans
- Words can change reality
- What helped you get through college