What is a D Visa in Norway
German citizens and citizens of the following countries can enter the country without a special permit and stay there for up to 90 days or pursue an activity: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Germany and Austria (Schengen countries), as well as Great Britain, Lichtenstein and Switzerland (other EU / EFTA countries )
Entry requirements Passport or identity card (at least 3 months remaining validity on departure).
For a longer stay, a residence permit must be applied for from the Norwegian police no later than 2 weeks after entry. For more information, please contact the embassy in Berlin or the Norwegian Central Office for Foreigners UDI.
You have to apply for your visa for Norway personally, so unfortunately we cannot help you with obtaining a visa!
Non-German citizens who require a visa must apply for the visa in person at the embassy or the representation responsible for them. Information, final and binding information on the entry requirements can only be given by the Embassy of Norway.
We are an independent visa service and do not belong to any authority, embassy or other public institution. Depending on the type of visa, the consulates charge visa fees (from 20 euros). In addition, there are service fees (from 29.16 euros) for our service. It is of course possible to apply for the visa directly at the embassy or consulate.
Public holiday May 17th (national holiday)
Kingdom of Norway
Area 385,199 km2
Form of government Kingdom
Time zone CET
Currency Norwegian krone
Telephone code +47
- Why the sale of men's fragrances is on the decline
- We are entitled to privacy
- What is the offer of security tokens
- How does a DLP projector work
- How do animate and inanimate objects differ?
- What prevented the demise of Twitter
- What was Linkin Park's favorite song
- Why are dogs illiterate
- What are marketable securities
- How should you deal with evasive police
- What can you learn from forgiving others
- Who captured African slaves
- What is AdS CFT Correspondence Intuitive
- Who was the Chinese equivalent of Shakespeare
- Who can lead with a Schengen visa
- How do you hatch a dragon egg
- What is your rating of backpacking trips
- What is Chartered Chemical Engineering
- What is data virtualization
- Are ceramic polymers
- What makes DDoSing illegal?
- What is the Antarctic culture
- What do points mean in DeviantArt
- What did people learn in dormitories