What ingredients for home can you vape?
Our e-liquid calculator
The PowerCigs liquid calculator allows you to quickly and easily compile your e-cigarette liquid. The liquid calculator can be helpful for do-it-yourselfers and smokers who prefer to put together an individual amount instead of ready-made liquids. With him help with the compilation is guaranteed. In order to receive your liquid recipe, you have to make a few entries: the desired amount of liquid, the aroma content, the nicotine strength of the nicotine shot and the desired nicotine strength. In this guide we will show you how to use the computer and what you should consider when mixing.
The liquid calculator as a shop service
In order to easily mix the desired composition of the e-liquid for your vaporizer, the e-liquid calculator in our shop offers helpful information and guidelines. But what use is such a computer actually? The possibilities seem limitless, because each base can be combined with flavors, so that an infinite number of combinations of liquids are possible. With the help of the calculator, you can have your own liquid recipe drawn up, which takes into account your wishes in terms of quantity, aroma and nicotine strength. As a result, the calculator shows you the proportions in which base, nicotine shots and aroma have to be mixed in order to get the e-liquid you have put together. This enables you to optimally combine the ingredients.
The liquid components at a glance
To ensure correct operation of the computer, it is necessary to first familiarize yourself with the ingredients and their meaning. The mixing ratio of the liquid for e-cigarettes ultimately depends on the ingredients and the amount that is purchased.
The meanings of the ingredients are therefore summarized for you in the following table:
|Aroma||The aroma determines the taste of the liquid. A wide variety of flavors are available here, which can also be mixed with one another. Information from the manufacturer and the recipe information from the computer provide guidance on the correct mixing ratio.|
|Nicotine shot||A nicotine shot mixes the desired nicotine strength into the liquid. Nicotine-free liquids are also available, but nicotine is usually a key ingredient. The following basically applies: the stronger the liquid, the more nicotine is added. In this regard, you are completely free to put it together, but a few drops are usually sufficient.|
|base||The nicotine-free base is the main ingredient of the recipe. A base contains the ingredients propylene glycol, glycerine and water. A mixing ratio of glycerine and propylene glycol in the ratio 50/50 is recommended, but other mixing ratios are also possible. This requires a little practice and a willingness to experiment. It is important that the liquid does not become too thick.|
By the way: The nicotine strength is often mentioned in the context of the ingredients. This results from the added nicotine shots that are added to the liquid. You can imagine it like drinking coffee. Some like it mild and others like it strong. The same applies to vaping: the more nicotine is added, the stronger the liquid. The nicotine strength results from the ratio of the nicotine-free base and the added nicotine shot.
Step by step to the perfect e-liquid
Our liquid calculator can be used as product advice or help with the desired composition. He creates yours for youIndividual liquid recipe based on your specified preferences in terms of taste, nicotine content and quantity ratio. Suitable products can be ordered according to the recipe in the online shop and mixed after shipping and arrival. All categories and information such as prices can be viewed on our website.
With the correct operation of the computer, we will show you below how to put together your liquid recipe step by step:
- Desired amount: Here you enter the amount of liquid in ml that you want to receive.
- Aroma: In the second box, the unit% specifies aroma wishes. The aroma content can be selected according to preference and taste. This means that several flavors can be combined with one another. In order to calculate the appropriate dosage in ml, the absolute amount of aroma for the liquid is determined using the specified percentage. The determined amount of aroma is then added to the base.
- Nicotine Strength: The desired nicotine strength is given in the third box. The indication for the desired nicotine strength in mg or in% is successful. Both variants are possible at will. The nicotine strength also determines the composition of the recipe. The nicotine-free base is the difference between the total amount and the nicotine content.
- Nicotine strength of the nicotine shot: Finally, the nicotine strength of the nicotine shot is entered. The information is given in mg / ml.
- The recipe is ready!
The individual liquid recipe is then displayed below the computer. Here you can see the amounts of aroma, nicotine shots and nicotine-free base in ml. After you have noted this and taken note of this, you can choose from a selection of ingredients from top brands on our website and order your desired components directly to your home .
Do you have any questions about the liquid calculator or our range? Our service team will be happy to advise you!
Flavors need to mature
Regardless of which aroma dosage you have chosen, it should be noted that the self-mixed liquids should not be steamed immediately. The aroma takes some time to mature. This is the only way for it to develop optimally when vaping. How long this takes depends on the aroma dosage that was added to the liquid according to the recipe. Information on the maturation period can also be found on the manufacturers' websites. To bridge the ripening period, you will find a large selection of delicious liquids in the PowerCigs e-cigarette shop that have already matured and are tasty. If you have any questions about e-cigarettes, our service is available via the support center or the contact form.
The right mixing of your liquid base with nicotine shots
Have you already received all the ingredients and now want to mix your liquid yourself? There are a few tips to follow in order to get the most out of the ingredients. So it is important that you adhere to the mixing proportions of the recipe in order to get the desired nicotine strength in% and the resulting amount of liquid.
Basically, a mixing ratio of 50/50 is recommended for the base. If the required amount of liquid is 100 ml and the nicotine content is 6 mg, 30 ml of nicotine shots are required. For this purpose, 70 ml of a 0 mg / ml base are mixed with 30 ml of the LYNDEN nicotine shots. You have already made your own 100 ml liquid base with a nicotine content of 6 mg. Our liquid calculator shows you the perfect mixing ratio. After you have followed the instructions in the recipe while mixing, your specially created liquid is already ready. But don't be too hasty: The liquid should first mature in order to develop its full flavor.
By the way: It is also possible to follow a different variant than the calculated mixing ratio. Usually the nicotine content is varied a little and the mixing ratio is changed from 50/50 to 70/30. Beginners in mixing are advised to test the recommended mixing ratio first. Professionals, on the other hand, can let their joy in experimentation run free with every bottle. Nevertheless, we advise all users and customers to dose the highly concentrated active ingredient nicotine with care.
Notes on vaping an e-cigarette:
- Nicotine-containing solutions and other steam utensils must be kept out of the reach of children at all times!
- E-liquid flavors are highly concentrated and not intended for direct use. They are not intended for oral ingestion and must not be vaporized undiluted.
How do I use the “Liquid Calculator” from powercigs.net?
The liquid calculator puts together your individual liquid recipe and is based on your preferences. All you have to do is enter the total amount of e-liquid you want, your desired nicotine strength in mg / ml and your aroma content. The liquid calculator outputs the recipe for your e-cigarette in ml for the respective component.
What flavors are there for e-liquids?
The flavors can be very different. So both sweet, fresh and smoky flavors are available. The following typical flavors for e-cigarettes provide an orientation aid:
- Oriental flavors
Will the e-liquid calculator help me quit smoking?
Individual recipes and self-mixed liquids can help if you want to switch from tobacco cigarettes to e-cigarettes. As a rule, those switching to start with a higher nicotine content and gradually reduce it with the help of the liquid calculator. Nicotine is usually required at the beginning in order to successfully switch from tobacco cigarettes to e-cigarettes. If you no longer want to vape nicotine, you can do without the nicotine shots or buy a ready-made nicotine-free liquid.
How long does an e-liquid have to mature?
Flavors are part of most e-liquids these days. So that their taste can develop optimally when vaping, the aromas should ripen for a certain time after production. The information on how long this takes varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. On average, it takes one to two weeks to mature. So be patient - it's worth it! If you don't want to wait that long, there is one Possibility to shorten the maturing time by storing the liquid in the dark. Put the small bottle in the cellar, in a closed cupboard or something similar and screw it on every now and then. So everything can breathe and the aroma unfolds faster.
- What is a budget constraint line
- What's next after 10th grade
- Why should I use Iris biometric authentication
- What is chlorosis and necrosis in plants
- Confidence is an overrated concept
- What is a radio and its type
- How does a successful forum start?
- Is everything alright with you
- Top Torrent BRipper for audio-video quality
- What disease is caused by increasing neutrophils
- Is popcorn bad to eat at night?
- Do narcissists ever suggest marriage counseling?
- How modern school systems damage children
- What are the advantages of Linux
- What is the rating of Apple Inc.
- What are diffused impurities in semiconductors
- Which films have successfully used subliminal perception?
- Is cryptocurrency a source of big data
- How much alcohol is Indian beer
- Is water from the sink safe to drink
- What is meant by Ganta in Telugu
- How many calls are there in Skyrim
- Where are the AP exams assessed?
- Why can't I be satisfied