What is Franck Ribery best known for?
Franck Ribéry & dash; Characteristics
|place of birth||Boulogne-sur-Mer (France)|
Franck Ribéry & dash; Wiki: age, height and more
Franck Ribéry played for FC Bayern for twelve years - and won the hearts of the fans during this time. In 2019, the Frenchman left Munich as a crowd favorite for Florence.
Franck Ribéry was born in Boulogne-sur-Mer in 1983. As a child, he was seriously injured in a car accident. The scars on his face reflect the accident. He keeps the scars even though he could afford plastic surgery.
He started his career as a footballer in the French football club Stade Brestois 29. In 2004 he received his first professional contract with FC Metz and made his Ligue 1 debut. A year later, Galatasaray Istanbul bought him for five million euros, where he won the Turkish Cup won. The footballer moved to Olympique Marseille the next season because Galatasaray failed to pay his wages for a few months.
With his extraordinary speed and his tricky play on the flanks, Franck Ribéry quickly developed into the top performer of the French club. He first drew international attention at the 2006 World Cup. A year later, Bayern brought him to Munich. The transfer fee was not disclosed. According to rumors, the Munich-based company paid a sum of 25 million euros. At the time, it was the second most expensive transfer in the Bundesliga.
But: The money was well invested, because Ribéry led Bayern to the German championship, won the DFB Cup with the Munich team and was named "Footballer of the Year". A total of eight more championships and five cup wins followed. Ribéry celebrated his greatest success with FC Bayern in 2013 when he won the championship, cup and Champions League triple. He then received his personal award when he was named "European Footballer of the Year".
On the square, Ribéry is a hot spur who, in addition to numerous fints, handouts and goals, regularly distributes. He was not always dismissed for his nose pick, stranglehold and slaps against opponents, which often caused discussions after match days.
Next to the square, the French liked to make jokes at the expense of others. Among other things, he poured a bucket full of water on Oliver Kahn.
With the national team, Ribéry experienced a low point in his career in 2010. He boycotted Raymond Domenech's training with some other players. France was eliminated in the preliminary round of the World Cup and caused a scandal with the boycott, which was mainly blamed on Ribéry and the remaining mutineers in the domestic media.
Franck Ribéry is privately married to the Algerian Wahiba, with whom he also has four children. In 2006 he converted to Islam and took the Muslim name Bilal Yusuf Mohammed. The professional footballer made negative headlines when he jeopardized his career and family in 2010 because of an affair with a minor.
Franck Ribéry & dash; all news
- Is Airbnb legal in Manhattan
- What does it mean when memory is running low
- Who is voting for the Academy Awards 2018
- Are W3Schools good for JS learning?
- What is the value of x + y 2
- What are peanuts in Kannada
- Why isn't YouTube considered a real job
- Why do people believe manipulators
- Why isn't Arsenal winning?
- Which Nigerian authority is handling the POS transaction?
- Is denim environmentally friendly
- Think Twitter is aimed at conservatives
- Which states surround New York
- Is it Wrong to Eat Cupcake Wrap?
- Is organic cotton better for babies
- How many users does Waze
- What is payment transfer
- A Sagittarius will ask a virgin
- Are quartz heaters safe
- What is a good fruit cake recipe
- Why doesn't LeBron James do layups
- What's your rating of Song Zheng
- Why many students prefer CSE in IITs
- What are some unusual benefits of exercise