Which color goes best with fuchsia pink
5 styling rules for the color pink
01 Feb 5 Styling rules for the color pink
How to wear pink without looking like a barbie? Here you will find out the tricks to combine cool and casual.
Do you like pink? Or do you like to put on your rose-colored glasses? You have probably already noticed it by then: The designers have once again shown many colors from soft pink tones to a strong fuchsia on the runways from Paris to New York this year. So it is clear what will bloom us this fashion year.
Pink, purple, magenta, cyclam, fuchsia
I like pink, because it makes you look very present, fresh, lively and self-confident, but as a clothing color it can quickly be understood as a bit provocative and tussi-like. It is said that pink is the "provocative sister" of pink: In the unpopular scale of colors, pink is clearly quite high, regardless of whether it is for men or women.
Pink is chick?
If you are wondering how to combine pink without looking like a barbie, my 5 tips will help you, because I will tell you what to keep in mind and how to avoid making mistakes.
5 styling rules for the trend color pink so you don't look like a barbie.
1. Pink must not be tight.
Clothes in this color that are tight fitting quickly look cheap. I therefore advise against skimpy tops and mini skirts. Wide and casual items such as shirts, sweaters or long pants and skirts are more suitable. They look a lot more casual and modern.
2. Combine pink in an unusual way!
Accessories should break the pink in style, so combine a sporty sneaker, coarse leather belt and cool backpacks. High heels and small handbags are not suitable.
Would you like more input on fashion and outfits?
My 5 best style tips will give you lots of ideas and inspiration
3. Take only one piece in pink!
If you like the color, but don't want to stand out with a gaudy outfit, include accessories in your outfit - e.g. a pink scarf, a necklace, pink sandals or a striped shirt.
4. Straight and masculine cuts
Pink looks coolest in masculine cuts, which are atypically feminine - angular shapes such as straight-cut blazers and straight trousers or wide oversized coats.
5. Pink and other shades
Not only black and white are classic combination partners of pink tones.
Even olive as an earthy shade of green (which makes you think more of military), in combination with pink, makes an exciting and unusual look, e.g. the classic parka with the pink sweater.
Stone gray as a calm and neutral base color makes pink suitable for business, especially if it is a light, mild shade of pink.
The combination with camel looks very stylish and feminine. For example, a camel-colored coat over a pink blouse can look very elegant.
Pink in men:
Men can of course also wear pink, but they should definitely be southern types, tanned and with dark hair and also very masculine. A pink polo shirt is a little easier, especially in summer. Here are some charming inspirations.
You might also be interested in:
There are lots of pictures of outfits with pinks here on Pinterest
What we can learn from style icons and style models
How to make the most of your closet
Article / Collage:
Scarf: Dorothy Perkins, sweater: Altuzarra, coat: Harris Wharf, turtleneck: Landsend, sweater neck collar: Diane Fürstenberg, bag: Burberry, jeans: Current Elliott, sneakers: Nike, pumps: TopShop, glasses: Oliver Peoples
Many thanks to Breuninger Fashion
I wish you lots of fun with pink!
- What is the debit balance of the receipts
- Are building loans tax deductible?
- Is it possible to consume gamma rays
- An imprecise science is essentially an experiment
- What can i do in pittsburgh
- Has Goldman Sachs in-house certification bodies
- DC or Marvel
- Is the Russian Federation a real Federation?
- What is 17,000 Hertz range
- The pharmacy in India is underestimated
- How is the culture of Palestine
- Are banks and banks the same?
- How can I record my own ringtone
- What is cXML
- Should personal passions always become a profession
- Which city in Scotland is the friendliest
- Is Switzerland in the EU
- Playing is a minor hobby
- Are porpoises as intelligent as humans
- What does Pondicherry offer visitors
- May have 1 oxidation state mg
- Is watermelon healthier than cantelope
- What are the benefits of microwaves
- How are the muscles of the athlete so defined
- Do narcissists ever suggest marriage counseling?
- We should avoid eating products that contain MSG
- What are some interesting facts about Asia
- What cancer can cause itchy skin
- Why did the Maldives take over China's side
- How much can the bartender really earn
- How do I use Gnuplot in C.
- How does a narcissist react to logic
- How is the Amphi Festival