Is electronics and telecommunications engineering good
Electronics and telecommunications technician
Working as an electronics and telecommunications technician
Important skills as an electronics and telecommunications technician
Communication technicians plan and install the necessary communication systems and devices including their comprehensive infrastructure (supply lines, cables, sockets). They network a wide variety of devices and control units with one another - or connect them to the Internet or mobile communications. Finally, they configure all devices, set settings and finally test whether everything works as desired. They also ensure continuous maintenance and improvement.
Important hard skills
Important soft skills
How do I become an electronics and telecommunications technician?
The training in the modular apprenticeship electronics - information and communication technology includes a mandatory two-year training in the basic module electronics and a year and a half in the main module information and communication technology.
Of course, the profession can also be pursued with a corresponding degree, for example computer science or electrical engineering.
Advanced training and specializations
Possible advanced training courses are in network technology, the expansion and operation of radio and satellite technology and software development.
Future prospects as an electronics and telecommunications technician
Electronics, information and telecommunications technicians benefit from extensive progress in the telecommunications sector, especially in the field of broadband expansion. At the interface between electronics and telecommunications, their future prospects can therefore be assessed as very good.
- Small but tricky program you have ever solved
- Why do I have memory problems
- Hillary Clinton's email server was hacked
- Are there perfect places in nature
- How can you reset a teenage narcissist?
- What microorganisms are both plants and animals
- What is being done to improve PHP
- Which company is popular in sports?
- Does it really help to get points
- How do I register someone's CoC account
- What is optimistic and true
- How can my pimple be removed
- What are some easily controversial issues
- What are the Health Benefits of Lactaid
- Why do cats eat from garbage
- Why are moon phases never inverted
- What are some examples of medical quacks
- Which packaging is 100 recyclable
- Did man create God
- What are five tricky questions to ask?
- Which is better equity or debt
- How did the NCAA start?
- Could medieval peasants join the clergy?
- Should science help people