Strengthens open source innovation
Open source innovation from royalties honored as Payara Queen's Award for Business
29.04.2021 – 08:01
LONDON and WORCESTER, England, Jan. 28 / PRNewswire /
Micromultinational open source software company Payara Services received the Queen's Award for Enterprise for International Trade for its achievements in global trade and export.
Now in its 55th year, the Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade is the UK's most prestigious business award, recognizing organizations that have excelled in their exports abroad while maintaining the highest standards of social, economic and environmental activities.
The acquisition of Payara confirms the growing success of the open source software business model. Payara’s open source product offering, the Payara Platform, is based on the global initiatives of the Jakarta EE and MicroProfile standards. Community users can download the Payara Platform Community Edition for their development projects and containerized Jakarta EE and MicroProfile applications, while the fully supported, Payara Enterprise Edition is designed for mission critical systems in production and containerized Jakarta EE and MicroProfile applications.
As one of only 205 companies across the country to have personally approved this award by Her Majesty the Queen, often referred to as Knighthood for Business, Payara can use the prestigious Queen's Award emblem in its marketing and promotional activities for the next five years.
Steve Millidge, Founder and CEO of Payara Services Ltd, commented: We are delighted to win a Queen's Award for International Trade. Payara was born globally and has team members in many countries. This award recognizes their commitment to the mission of delivering trusted, assisted enterprise software to customers worldwide. "
Dominika Tasarz-Sochacka, Marketing Manager at Payara added, "This prestigious award strengthens our global reputation and builds on the exceptional growth we have seen overseas over the past three years."
Since its inception in 2016, Payara has implemented a foreign trade strategy. 95% of its services are currently exported to a total of nine countries, including the USA, Japan, South Africa and Germany.
Headquartered in Worcestershire and a secondary EU office in Funchal, Portugal, Payara Services is known for developing innovative infrastructure software, including providing 24/7 production, development and migration support to customers around the world; including BMW Group, Hermes and Rakuten Card.
The leading team of tech experts - or 'payarans' - have worked incredibly hard to increase annual sales by 107% over the past three years, with export sales more than doubling from 33% to 75%. The Payara server is now one of the fastest growing open source platforms worldwide with a community of over 320,000 users.
Payara continues to grow its global customer base to enter new markets and has several innovative projects in the pipeline, including the Payara Cloud. September 2021, Payara Cloud is the next generation of cloud-native application servers and all-in-one PaaS offers a more efficient way to run Jakarta EE applications in the cloud with no Kubernetes knowledge required.
https: //www.payara.fishhttps: //www.gov.uk/queens-awards-for-enterprise
Photo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1497916/Payara_Queens_Award_for_Enterprise.jpg
+ 44 (0)121 594 0712/ +44 (0)7939 468 567
Original content by: Payara, transmitted by news aktuell
- What's your most unusual selfie
- How do tick and flea collars work
- Who can create ads
- How big people kiss little people
- Cryptocurrency died in 2018
- What does it mean to follow through
- What should your CRM consist of?
- What is moral hazard
- Which books are an introduction to psychoanalysis
- Which cheese is the best and healthier?
- PC building technology can be implemented
- Why do Israelis say Jalla Jalla
- What do you think aliens are doing now
- Do you know some of the advantages of the performance management system?
- How are web pages removed
- What causes sudden hearing loss
- What's the Worst API Design on Android
- How did people associate music with emotions?
- What is the full form of CAMS
- Why is a download pending
- Why does Noam Chomsky condemn Israel
- What is Keanu Reeve's phone number
- What is the worst zodiac sign
- Can you defend yourself against a child?
- Which means if time allows
- Why is Dribbble only invited
- What is post-exilic Israel
- Women equate their sexuality with power
- How can I communicate with BTS members
- Are elephants smarter than dolphins
- How are integrated circuits made 1
- Who can beat DeviantArt
- What is the truest statement
- Is there anything good about Fallout 76