Have you ever taken psychedelics?
Translation of "fatto uso di droghe" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Se hai fatto uso di droghe, lo capisco.
Ha fatto uso di droghe, qualche tempo fa, ma se n'è tirato fuori.
He did a couple a while ago Taken drugs, but he's back on track.
Se hai fatto uso di droghe, e hanno danneggiato il cuore, gli steroidi potrebbero ucciderti.
If you Taken drugs and they damaged your heart and I'm giving you steroids, it could kill you.
Se avessi fatto uso di droghe, sarei finito per strada.
È qualcuno con cui Reynolds ha fatto uso di droghe?
Che lei sappia, Mr Wisnowski ha mai fatto uso di droghe?
Ha fatto uso di droghe o alcool o altre sostanze che possano compromettere la sua abilità
Scaviamo nel suo passato per capire se ha mai fatto uso di droghe o cose simili.
Maybe there was something earlier with drugs or delusions.
Vedo un alcolizzato in via di recupero che ha fatto uso di droghe in passato.
I see a recovering alcoholic who Took drugs.
Le informazioni che vengono fornite in luoghi come scuole o centri comunitari dovrebbero avvalersi in modo più proficuo delle esperienze di chi in passato ha fatto uso di droghe.
Furthermore, the experience should be earlier Drug users be used more efficiently in education, for example in schools and community centers.
La figlia di Marsden, Donna, ha fatto uso di droghe pesanti.
Marsden's daughter, Donna, was often tough with Drugs Caught,
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 23. Exactly: 23. Elapsed time: 37 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Can we make electrons spin faster?
- How can I be more heartless
- How are shaker bottles made
- What's your rating of Apache Mesos
- Which lamp can withstand high voltage fluctuations?
- Is Receptix a good job site
- What does electoral crime mean
- Hungarians and Slovaks understand each other
- Why do books have so many words
- Will baseball ever become an Olympic sport?
- What is the nominal shear stress
- Why do most of the French support Palestine?
- What is a brown dwarf
- What is the secret behind the children's unrest
- How the waste is handled in India
- How can I market my t-shirt
- Fixes winter rye nitrogen
- What do you mean by pokki nayi
- What are the natural probiotics
- What is the law for?
- Who viewed my profile
- Can ghosts harm us directly
- Verizon has senior discounts
- Protect magnets from EMF
- Has taken Van Gogh psychedelics
- Why is a healthy spine important
- What is everyone's skin care routine
- What is a 3-state bus buffer
- Homeschoolers can receive funding for their education
- JVM runs on any platform
- We are entitled to privacy
- What is inversion
- What is Eligibility for Mental Health Care