Can a man be completely free today
Stress in men and women (digitalanders)
Men are different, women too. This saying gets to the point. The other is different, thinks differently, feels differently, communicates differently, reacts differently. So whoever draws conclusions on the other runs the acute riskmisunderstandings to provoke. We show the differences in stress between men and women.
This is how you improve communication between men and women in times of stress
Communication is what matters to the other. Here, men and women often have very different patterns and different ideas. It is precisely in communication that it is decided whether a man understands the woman or not and vice versa.
Here are the key points, which differences can lead to negative effects in the relationship. At this point it should be said that the explanations are generalized and exemplary - but even with enlightened, modern, emancipated couples, many points apply. These do not have to apply to you automatically!
- Man is more relevant, Woman communicates more on the emotional or relationship level.
- Woman would like to express feelings best - he often has less sensitive receptors at this level, which gives women the feeling that men are not listening.
- Men have to learn to understand women and to support them in their feelings.
- Women should learn to understand a man's inner world even if he doesn't talk about it - even if it is difficult.
- Here, too, men and women are often at different levels.
- Men are looking for of course first afterProblem solving.
- Women want the man to understand the problem emotionally.She expects compassion, understanding, and attention.
- Men should know that it is often enough to just listen. You can save yourself the supposed problem solution or tell a colleague or friend later.
- Men tend to be more rational. You think hard about a problem and then talk about it. If he has not fully discussed the problem, he prefers to remain silent.
- In women it can sometimes be the opposite:She discusses a problem while talking and so comes closer to the problem.
- The important thing is: both paths lead to the goal!
- Women should give men the freedom not to talk if they are not ready to do so.
- Men should let women talk, even if the goal is not yet in sight.
Cooperate - even if the partnership is stressful
How do you deal with the opposite sex? How does a man interpret his environment and how does a woman see the world around her? Unfortunately, men still often have onearchaic attitudeand want to kill the largest buffalo, while women try to create a nice atmosphere and create harmony.
- For men, the focus is often on competition. For him it's about competition. He wants to win.
- Women, on the other hand, interact by looking for common ground and practicing connectedness.
This is how women and men solve problems in stressful situations
Many men are lone fighters, while most women are always careful to see if someone needs help.Men tend to be more rational. Women intuitive.
- Many men see when someone needs help. But they only help when asked to.
- Women intuitively sense the needs of others and help - often without being asked, which can lead to irritation in men. Women usually try to be supportive and are therefore often appalled by male stubbornness.
- Men prefer to solve their problems alone. Anything else would be seen as weakness. He also doesn't expect advice and feels best when he's tackled the problem on his own.
- Women are often not primarily concerned with overcoming problems, but rather with the emotional closeness of those affected by the problem.
- Men should therefore learn to listen to women and offer unsolicited help and affection at the right moment.
- Men seek the solution in concentration.
- Women, on the other hand, rarely seek the solution first, but want to get closer to the topic emotionally.
- Men often find that women are complicated and talk too much about trifles.
- Women, on the other hand, quickly feel neglected and ignored because men stop listening.
- Women solve problems emotionally, men rationally. Both roads lead to Rome!
Live a stress-free relationship
When things go well, men are satisfied. Women tend to think about the future and see what can still be improved. This often gives men the feeling that they are not good enough and women are surprised that the man again does not speak a word.Both are allowed to lower their claims.
- Relationship and development
- Most men want to be left alone. They expect to be accepted for who they are.
- Women, on the other hand, want to help men develop. You are interested in spiritual and mental growth. Therefore, men often feel controlled and think that women want to change him.
- There are unfavorable behaviors in both sexes that in no way help to resolve the dispute.
- In men, these strategies are fighting and intimidating. With this they always destroy the trust of their partner.
- For women, destructive strategies include ignoring problems or trying hard to appear to the outside world that everything is okay. As a result, women experience a loss of identity.
Even the greatest good in a relationship is interpreted differently by men and women:
- For men, love is free and selfless. The term “giving love” best describes the inner feeling.
- For women, love means having someone by their side who is there for them - especially when they are not feeling well. Then woman is immediately ready to do and give everything for love.
- Men also expect great recognition if they are given a lot of attention or favors. For most women, there are no big or small touches. A favor is a favor. If men dislike something, they remember it. The balance between favor and displeasure should at least be equal.
- Most women, on the other hand, do not have such account balances at all. You keep giving even if the account is already deeply in the red.
Men need goals, women are looking for motivation
Most men are concernedAchievement and recognition. You have a clear goal and you want to achieve it under all circumstances. Women is against itharmony much more important. Achieving goals at the expense of the relationship or even love is unthinkable for them.
- For many men, it's all about success - tangible success.
- Women are much more interested in personal development. She is interested - among a thousand other things - in harmony, beauty or spirituality.
Basically, men deal with objects, women with people and feelings.
- Men are therefore purposeful, women relational.
- Men can live well without emotions, women feel as if they are dying without emotions.
- Men care about the result. Never change a winning team.
- Women care about development. There is nothing that cannot be further improved.
- Most men care about recognition. They expect the partner to trust and accept them. They like to be admired too - a little approval and encouragement is really good for most men.
- Women are almost always interested in appreciation and respect. They expect care, understanding, and security from their partner.
Conclusion: Shed old patterns and stress less
These points are generalizations and certainly do not apply to all male / female relationships. Studies have shown, however, that the majority of partnerships in the western world are exactly the same. With all emancipation and gender debates applyin many respects the well-known patterns from the Stone Age continue. And nobody can get away from falling into these structures from time to time.
Today it can also happen that a man and woman switch roles. Then she is the one who regulates things and he is the one who is responsible for the emotional balance. But even then, both partners can learn from the points listed above for themselves and their very personal patterns.
The most important step is always that both of you are aware of their differences (including in relation to stress) and that you accept suggestions as you dorespond positively to the differences between your partner can.
Love is:benevolent to the othertointerpret.
- Snails have tongues
- Why is there 7 days in a week?
- Where in the world is Christianity illegal?
- Who makes the best rubber seals
- How do people steal art from museums?
- How do I interpret NMR data
- You can sue a postman for trespassing
- Benz bought the AMG company
- When is your next day off?
- How many startups go bankrupt
- Is the LinkedIn CPC campaign effective
- What is a unicameral legislature
- Is Portugal real
- Why is the Nordic religion so fascinating
- Accept the incubation or fly to NASA
- What is the basic meaning of democracy
- Can foreign aid solve African problems
- Do we really need SLR
- Can you solve the following
- Is mint syrup weird
- Why is the Sikh god a man
- What is vanadium at room temperature
- What is Yoga Nidra in Meditation
- What is the software stack at Zappos