What are the best iPad relaxation apps
Instead of 54.99 euros for free today: This app improves concentration and sleep
The relaxation and meditation app "Balance: Meditation & Sleep" is currently free for one year. You save 54.99 euros on the campaign.
- "Balance: Meditation & Sleep" is a comprehensive meditation and relaxation app. You can currently use it for 12 months for free and save 54.99 euros.
- The app helps with relaxation, concentration and falling asleep faster.
- There are no advertising or other in-app purchases. It is not known how long the free promotion is valid.
From time to time, many developers offer their paid apps and mobile games for free in the App Store. Sometimes you can get real professional apps for free during the free campaign and save a few euros. Among other things, "Balance: Meditation & Sleep" is currently being given away for one year. The application normally costs 54.99 euros per year.
"Balance: Meditation & Sleep" is a relaxation and meditation app. With personalized plans, she wants to help you relax, concentrate and fall asleep faster. You should learn basic meditation skills with 10-day plans.
There are also various subject areas in the app such as sleep, relaxation, concentration and mood. Here you can specifically choose what you want to improve. The essentials in brief:
- Personalized guided meditations tailored to your mood, goals, experiences, and more
- 10 day plans to help you develop and deepen your meditation skills
- Wind Down: Based on sleep research, it helps you relax and prepare for a good night's sleep
- Customizable options for session duration
- Integration of Mindful Minutes into the Apple Health App
- New content is added regularly
You can easily secure the free annual subscription. First download the app from the link above and open it. The program first asks you a few questions, then you register a new user account.
Now you can use the "Upgrade" button to activate twelve free months. Keep in mind that the software has to be paid for after the year. If you don't like the app or don't want to pay any money, you should cancel your subscription in good time. We explain how to cancel app subscriptions in the linked instructions.
Is it worth the download?
"Balance: Meditation & Sleep" enjoys many positive reviews in the App Store. The average rating is currently 4.9 out of 5 stars. If you are looking for a versatile meditation and relaxation app, you should definitely take a look at the app. However, it is currently only available in English, so you should have knowledge of a foreign language.
To use it, your iPhone or iPad must be running at least iOS 11. This means that quite old devices are also supported. It is not known how long the free promotion will run. If you are interested, the best thing to do is to download the app and activate the free phase.
If you have secured the free year, you can use the program in full for one year, even if you delete it and reinstall it at some point or the free promotion is no longer valid. You can also cancel the subscription immediately after activation and still benefit from the one-year free period.
" Tip:The best VPN providers for more security and data protection
- Does atheism increase hatred?
- What is the meaning of the scriptures
- What are the functions of music
- Where are solar panels prohibited on the roof
- How do I use it in sentences
- Can a pen actually relieve a pneumothorax?
- Has bought Genpack Syntel
- When will Quora add a chat function
- Do people like to smell like hockey
- The Walton family still owns Walmart
- What are the latest 1Z0 593 dumps
- How do I run a service station
- What's the worst about Linux
- What are the official positions of the footballs
- What is collodion membrane
- What is your experience with PMI audits?
- Eliminates the need for WebAssembly asm js
- What is Sage 50 accounting
- Robin Williams had a choice
- Should I recycle straws?
- Who can see my WhatsApp profile
- Which Samsung Galaxy has the best camera
- What was Albert Einstein's discovery
- Watermelon seeds contain cyanide