Why is my iPhone battery draining
iPhone battery empty quickly? How to extend the term
If the battery doesn't play along, even the best mobile phone won't do you much good. If your iPhone battery runs out quickly, we will give you tips to help your iOS device last longer.
Small settings are often enough to keep the battery running longer. We will help you to find the hidden battery eater in the iOS device and to extend the runtime of your Apple cell phone. If you only want to save the battery for a short time, for example because it takes a while before you can charge the cell phone, activate the power-saving mode. To do this, control the section battery in the Settings at. The mode turns off automatic downloads and background updates, among other things.
Your cell phone goes off quickly? These are the smartphones with the best battery.
iPhone battery empty quickly without using it? These settings help
Since iOS 12, you can easily find out which apps are using up the most on the iPhone battery. In this way, you can delete the relevant apps or at least use them less to save the battery. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Call the Settings app on.
- Control the area Batterie at.
- Use the corresponding option to select whether you have information about the battery consumption of the last 24 hours or the last 10 days want to see.
- Scroll down Here you can see Battery usage per appwhich application is using the battery the most.
- If you tap on an entry, you will find out whether you have actively used the corresponding app or whether the application has used energy in the background.
- If you press the bars down activity, you can see more precisely which apps have consumed a lot of energy when the display is switched on.
- If you find power guzzlers here that you hardly ever use anyway, delete the corresponding applications.
- If an app consumes a lot of energy in the background, while you actually only need information when it is switched on, switch off the background update for the application in the iOS settings.
- If you do not want to be informed immediately about every news of an app, switch off the push notifications.
- If you deactivate the Privacy settings the Location services, you can also save a lot of battery power. Note, however, that useful functions such as the "Where is" feature or navigation no longer work. The location option can also only be made for individual apps.
It usually also helps to simply restart the iPhone. This stops unnecessary processes and services in the background. However, you should not restart the system too often, since starting up and re-dialing into the cellular network, for example, again consumes a lot of energy.
We'll also show you how to test the maximum capacity of the iPhone battery.
More tips on how to save batteries
One of the biggest battery killers is when the screen is switched on. Manually lock the display when not in use or reduce the time before the screen automatically goes black:
- To do this, go to the settings for the Display & brightness.
- Set the time Auto lock down.
In addition, a screen that is as dark as possible helps to conserve the battery. If you prefer a dark look, activate the dark mode for iOS. Also delete widgets if you can do without the functions. The regular updating of the widget information drains the battery. You also save battery life if you do without a dynamic background image. In the settings for the Accessibility further display effects can be switched off in the movement area.
If you do not want to connect to a WLAN, switch off the option. In this way, the iPhone does not use energy unnecessarily when searching for networks in the area.
iPhone suddenly off? How to calibrate the battery
If your iPhone suddenly turns off even though the battery recently showed 10 percent or more, you have to recalibrate the battery:
- To do this, first discharge the battery completely until the iPhone dies. For example, start complex 3D games or high-resolution videos to accelerate the discharge.
- Then fully charge the battery. Leave the iPhone on the charger for about an hour after a full charge.
- Completely discharge the battery again.
- Let the iPhone sit for a few hours. The iPhone should be deeply discharged and not react at all to an attempt to switch it on.
- Fully charge the battery again. The battery should now be calibrated and show reliable percentages again.
One of the last things you can do to save battery power is to reset your iPhone. If you reset the device to the factory settings, hidden power guzzlers and incorrect settings will be removed. In this case, you can get your personal data back with an iPhone backup. If that doesn't help either, you should replace the battery or get a new iPhone. In the DEINHANDY shop we have collected some cheap offers for new iPhones with and without a contract for you.
- What does RAC 146
- Are women more nostalgic than men
- How do you get rid of keyloggers
- Where do I register for in the domain
- How can I concentrate on something?
- Why do most of the French support Palestine?
- What are great permissions
- How do non-ISFJs feel about ISFJs?
- Where was Lost filmed
- Figs are high in potassium
- What is special about dishwashing detergent
- How can I forget my previous life
- What are some compounds with niobium
- How do Quaekers marry
- What is the origin of Harita Gotra
- What vitamin intake will reduce diabetes
- What is Inconel 718
- What is the story of the black hole
- Why do some devout Christians adopt internationally
- Why do radioactive elements decay
- What are global positioning systems
- Who invented Siri
- Are quarter horses warm or hot-blooded?
- Good school in Thane