What will the future of Podio be
Functionality: The collaboration platform, developed in Denmark and taken over by Citrix Systems in 2012, impresses with innovative functions that pursue a central goal: to optimize teamwork within the company. The application has a killer feature that you won't find in the countless competing products. On Podio, every user can create their own business apps without any technical expertise, which precisely map their work forms and processes. According to the provider, there are thousands of such applications available on the "Podio App Market", which were created and made freely accessible by Podio users.
installation: Since Podio is an online service, all users need to do is create an account to get started. In addition to the primary web application, customers can also use mobile apps for iPhone and Android.
With “Podio” there is an innovative collaboration platform that is committed to flexibility and personalization. The software allows users to create their own productivity apps according to their very specific ideas and to integrate them into the platform.
In the central web application you can manage workspaces, projects, tasks and contacts, among other things.
With Podios App Builder, users can create their own business apps.
For example, you can create a bug tracking app yourself, with which you can keep an eye on software errors.
Thousands of business apps created by other Podio users are available free of charge on the Podio App Market.
service: With Podio's web application, users can create workspaces, manage contacts, appointments and tasks and communicate with the team via chat. Thanks to real-time notifications and activity streams á la Twitter, you can always stay up to date Here you can download apps from the Podio-Market and integrate them into your workspaces, as well as create your own apps using the "Podio App Builder", a powerful WYSIWYG editor that consists of numerous modules.
Conclusion: Podio is a particularly innovative productivity tool that scores primarily with great flexibility, numerous integration options and a wide range of functions. Anyone who attaches great importance to individualization and imagines exactly what collaboration should look like in their company will certainly want to take a closer look at Podio.
Create an account
German, English, Spanish, etc.
Free of charge for up to five users. Premium version from nine dollars per user per month. See price details
ActiveCollab, Asana, Do, Producteev
- Meetings.io - video conference meets collaboration
With "Meetings.io" companies are offered a sophisticated productivity tool with which they can professionally plan and hold online meetings.
- Digitize mail in the cloud with Dropscan
With "Dropscan" there is an innovative cloud service that wants to realize the dream of the paperless office.
- Create professional charts with Gliffy
Gliffy is an online service that can be used to create professional diagrams. From site maps to organizational diagrams to UML and BPM charts, the software supports many types of diagrams.
- Doctape - file management in the cloud
"Doctape" is a cloud-based file management system for private and business documents that promises order in digital chaos.
- An online service plans efficient meetings
With the online service "Meetin.gs", team meetings can be efficiently planned, managed and recorded.
- Doo manages your documents in the cloud
The Bonn startup Doo promises private users and small companies an intelligently organized and secure document management in the cloud. This should finally make the paperless office a reality.
- Fastbill - invoicing software for self-employed and SMEs
"Fastbill" is a holistic business suite with functions related to invoicing and e-billing, which is primarily geared towards the needs and requirements of the self-employed and smaller companies.
- Socialbro - Analytics for Twitter
“Socialbro” is a powerful analytics tool that companies can use to exploit the full potential of Twitter.
- Thu - Social Task Management from Salesforce.com
With "Do", the SaaS pioneer Salesforce.com offers a productivity solution with a social character.
- Copper gives a 360-degree view of projects
"Copper Project" is a modern and comprehensive project management solution. The target group are users who want to combine classic elements such as Gantt charts and detailed reporting with collaboration approaches in project management.
- Mobile Noter - a powerful meeting tool
With "Mobile Noter" knowledge workers get an efficient tool for tablets that can be extremely useful in meetings. Mobile Noter is intended as a multifunctional tool and comes up with many features.
- Efficient knowledge management with Springpad
Anyone who would like to store texts, images, audio and video content on a specific topic centrally and share them with others will find a cloud-based solution with "Springpad".
- Happier customers with Zendesk
"Zendesk" is intended as modern help desk software that promises to improve customer support across all channels.
- Billomat - efficient billing in the cloud
With "Billomat", small and medium-sized companies as well as the self-employed have a comprehensive solution for efficient billing in the cloud.
- Prezi enables lively presentations
With its innovative display concept, the online tool "Prezi" can effectively visualize complex facts and provide variety in presentations.
- An online service plans efficient meetings
With the online service "Meetin.gs", team meetings can be efficiently planned, managed and recorded.
- Fax.de - fax online with a PC or iPhone
If you want to send faxes directly from an office program or while on the move with your iPhone, "Fax.de" is the right address.
- iA Writer - text editor for minimalists
"iA Writer" is aimed at users who want to focus fully on the essentials: writing.
- Effective knowledge management in the cloud
"MindMeister" offers a simple and convenient way to collect, organize and structure knowledge efficiently.
- Conceptboard - all-round solution for online teamwork
Brainstorming, collecting ideas, discussing documents, organizing meetings, conducting video chats, managing projects and tasks with spatially distributed teams at a central point - that is what Conceptboard offers.
- Wolfram Alpha - semantic search engine for web and mobile
Developed by Stephen Wolfram, inventor of the popular science software "Mathematica", the semantic search engine Wolfram Alpha is positioning itself as an increasingly relevant alternative to Google, Bing and others.
- Cubetto BPMN - modeling business processes on the iPad
With "Cubetto BPMN" the management consultancy Semture GmbH from Dresden offers an iOS app with which companies can easily model complex business processes on the iPad or iPhone.
- Professional meeting minutes with Minutes.io
Meeting minutes are not only required for contract negotiations or important meetings. Even in spontaneous meetings, it can make sense to put tasks, decisions or responsibilities in writing so that each meeting participant later knows what has been agreed. If you want to improve this process and make it more pleasant, you can use Minutes.io.
- Jira - project management for software teams
Tasks, projects, people, bugs, issues: with the project management tool "Jira", software teams can track everything and collect and evaluate all project-relevant information centrally.
- Collaborative task management for all cases
"Flow" is a lean task management solution with a strong focus on collaboration. Various clients for web, desktop and mobile ensure the necessary flexibility.
- Minimalistic text editor for Mac OS X and iOS
With "WriteRoom" from the American software company Hog Bay Software, users have a minimalistic text editor for Mac OS X and iOS (from version 4.0) at their disposal.
- Smartsheet - table-based project management
With the online tool "Smartsheet" projects can be managed with the help of interactive and functional tables. This makes it particularly suitable for users who have previously worked with Excel and are now looking for an alternative.
- Elements - text editor for iOS with Dropbox sync
If you want to edit text documents on the iPhone or iPad on the go and store them centrally on Dropbox, the "Elements" app from the software company Secondgear is recommended.
- Create texts together in a team with Sync.in
The online tool "Sync.in" offers users an easy way to create notes and texts together in a team.
- New Relic - Performance Analytics for SaaS Applications
The online service "New Relic" offers monitoring and detailed performance analytics for web applications that are offered in the SaaS model.
- Easy task management with TeuxDeux
It looks like a Swiss Army Knife: "TeuxDeux", an online tool for easy management of daily tasks.
- LastPass - the fine art of password management
Do you work on different computers? Then the password manager "LastPass" is a useful helper.
- IMAPSize easily backs up data from IMAP mail accounts
Anyone who is enthusiastic about cloud storage and uses one of the many e-mail services will find over time that large, private amounts of data can accumulate there very quickly.
- Versions - the professional Subversion client for the Mac
With "Versions" Mac developers have a professional Subversion client at their disposal, which saves the use of the command line.
- Mixpanel - real-time analysis for web and mobile
Which functions do users use most often? How many times was a certain link clicked? Which errors do you often encounter? Anyone looking for answers to such questions is well served with "Mixpanel".
- Create keyword clouds yourself with TagCrowd
With the free web application "TagCrowd" the user can generate his own keyword clouds with just a few clicks.
- WP to Twitter, Simple Facebook Connect
How to automatically post to Twitter and Facebook with WordPress plug-ins.
- Zep - Web-Tool records project times and calculates costs
With "Zep", small and medium-sized companies are offered a professional on-demand solution with which they can efficiently manage project working times as well as personnel and travel costs.
- Efficient version control with TortoiseSVN
More complex document processes should be monitored by a version control system. TortoiseSVN offers an easily configurable complete package for this.
- Pixelmator - native photo editor for Mac OS
Pixelmator has all the basic functions you need to edit your photos with the Apple operating system.
- doPDF creates PDFs for free
The free tool "doPDF" acts as a virtual printer driver and writes PDF files from all applications.
- DropIt - drop files, but please follow the rules
DropIT offers automatisms for file management and thus makes tedious routine tasks easier.
- Scribd - the Youtube for documents
The provision of documents of all kinds can now be done in a variety of ways. Scribd is the leading social media site for uploading documents in many formats.
- Caliber - Large format for free e-books
A remedy for license-free books that are not subject to digital rights management (DRM) is provided by "Caliber", a free program for transcoding, managing and synchronizing e-books
- Digitally sign PDFs with DigiSigner
If several responsible persons have to sign the content of a file one after the other as part of workflow processes, for example in PDF, a look at "DigiSigner" could be worthwhile.
- Modern task management with Producteev
At first glance, Producteev is a task manager like many others, but it still offers a certain wow factor.
- "Social" task management with Astrid
A change seems to be taking place in the segment of task management tools: Modern applications such as the free tool "Astrid" aim not only to classify and weight tasks, but also to place them in the social environment of the web.
- Mail notification when files are changed
If you would like to be informed by e-mail about changes to certain files within a directory, TheFolderSpy is the right tool for your Windows environment.
- Create creative diagrams with Creately
Flow charts, UML diagrams, sketches for user interfaces, Gantt charts, mind maps and much more: With the online service "Creately", which is free in the basic version, you can create a wide variety of diagrams in a team.
- Open source tool for HDR images
If you want to get into HDR photography, you should take a closer look at the "Luminance HDR" tool.
- ReaConverter converts images in a batch process
Many users have already faced the task of converting images from one format to another target format. With "ReaConverter" the software house Reasoft Development has developed a tool for batch-supported image conversion.
- Affordable online faxing for web, desktop and mobile with Pamfax
With the help of cheap and simple online fax services like "Pamfax" you can do without fax machines standing around and loud.
- Adobe Export PDF - professional conversion tool on the web
If you want to export important PDF documents one-to-one, you have to fall back on a paid alternative that works reliably and delivers professional results. One such solution is the "Adobe Export PDF" online service.
- Flexible project management with Redmine
Whether for classic project management, Scrum, discussion forums, wikis, user support, time recording or document management: "Redmine" is primarily characterized by its high flexibility.
- Compress image files without any loss of quality
With the free online service "JPEGmini" from the Israeli startup ICVT, the file size of JPEG images can be reduced to a fraction without any visible loss of quality.
- What are the consequences of a change of religion
- Should mercy be given to Steven Avery
- What should be considered when troubleshooting
- What is the Mormon view of cremation
- What are some interesting developments of logos
- Has Pacific Islands cars
- Is the vasectomy painful
- Is Wuenschel rod pendulum real
- Does meditation really help you discover yourself
- Mutual funds are losing their popularity
- Have the Republicans given up the fight against marijuana legalization?
- What is the DV 2021 lottery
- What is an animation director
- How old is Athens really
- What is an encrypted signal
- What is the JustOne database
- What is the age of the moon
- Which factors determine the difficulty of Sudoku
- Should I go to work on vacation?
- What is the ROI in a restaurant business
- What is an asynchronous logic circuit
- Can I play LittleBigPlanet offline on PS4?
- How are genetically modified foods produced
- How often do doctors misdiagnose their patients