Why doesn't Winnie the Pooh wear pants?
Winnie the Pooh loves to sing funny songs and loves honey. Well, he's a little forgetful and slow. And, like many other cartoon characters, he doesn't wear pants. So far this has hardly bothered anyone: Pooh the Pooh can even boast some monuments - such as a star on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood.
In Tuszyn, Poland, Winnie the Pooh is not allowed to become a mascot. In the local city council, some members apparently found it rather indecent that the yellow bear wore a red shirt but nothing else. Especially since he not only lacks appropriate clothing, but also a clear gender.
At least that is what the politicians are said to have said at a meeting behind closed doors, reports numerous media. It was about the proposal to name a playground after the bear. The meeting took place a few weeks ago, but extracts from it have only now become known. Now media in Australia, Croatia and the USA are reporting on the anti-poof resentment in Tuszyn.
One of the politicians is said to have even called Winnie the Pooh a "hermaphrodite" at the meeting. According to a report, a city councilor attacked not only the bear himself, but also its inventor, the English writer Alan Alexander Milne - he was "disturbing".
The model for Winnie the Pooh and his friends is said to have been his son's favorite cuddly toys. Yet another city councilor is furious: The half-naked bear is absolutely inappropriate for children. The fully dressed cartoon bear Uszatek is certainly the better namesake. The assumption is that his pants are not the real reason for the popularity - but simply the fact that he comes from Poland.
This very politician said in the meantime that at the end of the rather long discussion about the playground name he just wanted to make a joke. Maybe you should just be glad that only Winnie the Pooh was discussed and not also about his cartoon friends Donkey "Eeyore" or Tiger "Tigger". Not only are they missing their pants, but also their shirts.
- What is the meaning of the scriptures
- How can I just go to Spain
- Most architects are self-employed
- What effects did this have on the stakeholders?
- What do MIT Manipal classrooms look like
- Are Arab girls interested in Indian men?
- Who treats varicose veins
- Get sick from the cold
- Which film has the most romantic soundtrack?
- How can I set up a Netgear Extender
- What are the CGPA criteria for placements
- Asks for a donation request
- What is lactose-free milk
- Can learn overfit unsupervised
- What is cuddling without sex
- How can we reduce the radiation
- What is transformation in bacterial genetics
- Why does metal turn red after heating
- Is Borosil better or Tupperware
- How are monitor lizards as pets
- How can I advance my engineering career
- What are the best harp concerts
- At what age do youth complexes end
- How does a successful forum start?
- What is GSMA used for?
- People believe in love these days
- How do I develop a web service
- Why isn't Arsenal winning?
- Consumer Technology Where are Vizio products made
- How can I create structures in Python
- Why do most people hate doctors
- What is your favorite Egyptian myth
- Does the 3D printer print electronics