How do I boil two eggs
Hard Boiled Eggs - Hard Egg
For garnish or for a snack, hard-boiled eggs - hard eggs are always popular. Here is our recipe, where no egg pops open.
Rating: Ø 4.7 (9,627 votes)
Required kitchen utensils
10 min. Total time 0 min. Preparation time 10 min. Cooking & resting time
- For the hard-boiled eggs - hard egg, it is important to put the eggs in a saucepan cold and fill up with warm water.
- Now bring the water to the boil and boil or simmer the eggs for 10 minutes.
- Then rinse the eggs in cold water. If cooked for 8 minutes, the yolk is even softer.
Tips on the recipe
If an egg pops open while cooking, add a dash of vinegar to the water and the egg can continue to cook without any problems.
Rotten or not so fresh eggs can be recognized by placing them in a glass with water - if the egg is lying normally on the bottom of the glass, it is fresh, but if it is upright or floating in the water, it is better to dispose of the egg - Under no circumstances should you eat them raw any more.
Hard-boiled, quenched eggs can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, but only 2 - 3 days at room temperature.
Homemade meat loaf is simply delicious. You have to try this recipe, you will be amazed.
The classic and traditional recipes include beer batter, which can be used for a wide variety of meals.
The whole family will enjoy Turkish falafel. The vegetarian recipe is perfect for a day without meat.
SENDERE CELEBRATION WITH POTATOES
A recipe from grandma's cookbook for a fine dinner is this spicy mustard with potatoes.
With Eggs Benedict you start a new day perfectly. Here is our recipe for the next Sunday brunch.
- What is 2x2 2 4
- Can we multitask
- Why do we need nitrogen
- How to export hydropower
- Is D B Cooper's secret revealed
- How do I remove tea addiction
- Is okra good for diabetes
- Have you reached your financial goal
- Is joining GITAM a good decision?
- What insect is this bed bug
- You can drive a Lamborghini Aventador every day
- Why water temperature less than atmosphere
- What is the charge rate
- What is 2 9 3
- What mold is bad for you
- You can stream PC to mixer
- What was important about John Rolfe
- Does the Piggly Wiggly really exist
- What other apps have a great community
- What if only Japan invaded North Korea?
- You can dye a synthetic wig
- Were there any wars that were waged rationally?
- Are Vans shoes comfortable
- Why should sustainability be important to me?