Do third party widgets influence search engine optimization?
SEO - search engine optimization
SEO, S.earch E.ngo Optimization, means in German Search engine optimization and means that technology and content on a website are used to make the content of certain search terms visible to search engines such as Google.
What SEO exactly means, how search engine optimization works and why SEO is so extremely important is explained in this post.
What is SEO A definition
Let's first take a look at Wikipedia's definition of SEO:
“Search engine optimization, or English search engine optimization (SEO), refers to measures that serve to ensure that content such as websites, videos and images appear in the organic search engine rankings in the unpaid search results (natural listings) in higher places. By consciously influencing the search engine placement of, for example, videos on the YouTube platform or websites on Google, these can be better listed and generate new reach. "Wikipedia
So SEO are all the measures with which you can better place your content in the search results of the various search engines. There are very different approaches - the three large areas are particularly importantTechnology, content andNotoriety.
- In the field oftechnology one tries to do everything that a search engine can capture content well and classify it as safe and legible for the visitors.
- Thecontent decides whether search engines classify you as relevant for certain search terms. Everything here revolves around quality.
- In thequality external links that point to a piece of content are still an important indicator.
SEO bundles several areas of online marketing and is therefore an overarching discipline.
Search engine optimization today is all about Google. But there are other forms of search engine optimization. YouTube is also a search engine, the point here is to distribute videos. A relatively new form of SEO deals entirely with Amazon. Here, Amazon Marketplace dealers try to land their products at the top of searches from customers on Amazon.
This article focuses on optimizing the content of your website for Google.
Why SEO Search engine optimization goals
The goal of SEO is clear: traffic for your website. One often experiences a great misunderstanding here and many believe that it is enough to be found under their name.
At Google, people enter search terms and, in the meantime, entire sentences to search. Is it really enough for you to only be found when users explicitly search for you or your brand?
SEO only becomes really exciting when you achieve something completely different. Most users turn to Google with a specific need or question. They want answers and solutions and often have neither a specific product nor a brand in mind. These users need to be picked up.
- Photographers should be found when customers search for “wedding photographer in Mustertstadt”, but also for terms such as “wedding photo ideas” or “wedding reportage”.
- A hairdresser should be displayed as a local search result when users search for “summer hairstyles” or “hairdressing trends” or just for “hairdresser model town”.
SEO is also very helpful and effective in politics. But it is just as inadequate here if a party or a politician can only be found on Google if they are searched for directly.
- Parents who have been looking for a local kindergarten for a long time are certainly also open to a blog post in which a politician explains his plans and goals on the subject in the city concerned.
- Residents of a street that is to be renewed may search for information on the construction site on Google - and will probably also click on an article in which a local party explains why certain decisions were made about this street.
- Citizens rarely look for a party's program - but often for specific topics such as environmental protection, health, traffic jams, safety, schools, etc. With a good SEO strategy, you can really do marketing here!
Now what is the exact goal of SEO?
The goal of an SEO strategy is to find the right needs of people for your offer and to rank them as high as possible on Google and other search engines. Once you have done this, you will receive continuous visitors to your website - without having to spend money on advertising.
In order for this to work, we must above all achieve one thing:We have to convince Google that our website - or aPost on our site - a relevant and good result for a specific search term.
How does SEO work?
The question arises again and again: “Can I set my website so that it appears on Google?”. Many seem to have the idea (or hope) that SEO is done with a few clicks. Unfortunately, SEO is much more complex.
Search engine optimization is always a mixture of both technical and content-related tasks. A distinction is made primarily between on-page and off-page optimization - i.e. between all tasks that are carried out on one's own website and the tasks that have to be carried out outside of the website.
OnPage affects everything that we can set, change and optimize on our own website - both the technology and the content.
Technical SEO is, the name says it all, about all technical questions of search engine optimization. Here, so to speak, the basis is laid so that Google can correctly classify our content and evaluate it as serious, secure and readable. You should always keep Google's motivation in mind. Actually, Google couldn't care less whether your website is optimized for mobile devices, how fast it loads or whether it is safe. But if Google keeps showing its users results on pages that load extremely slowly, cannot be displayed on a mobile device or even spread viruses, then Google users will not be satisfied with these results. As a result, they will use Google less. That's why Google has such a big focus on these questions.
However, the task of Technical SEO is also to make Google's work easier and to present your website in a technical structure that can be easily recorded and classified by Google.
Some important aspects of technical SEO are:
- Is the website secure? Does it use SSL encryption and has it switched to https?
- If smartphones and tablets can display the website legibly and correctly, the page is responsive?
- How fast can the page load, how big is the amount of data?
- Are there any scripts that google can't read?
- How is the internal linking structured, are there broken links?
- Are 301 redirects set up, if necessary, are 404 error messages avoided?
- Is there a clear semantic structure on the page - with suitable headings and subheadings?
- Is the source code of the page error-free and as lean as possible?
- Has the metadata been optimized and rich snippets created?
Content Marketing & Search Engine Optimization
Content marketing is the content part of search engine optimization. Google always asks itself what content is relevant to a search term. In order to create this relevance, the website must also have the appropriate content. In practical terms, when a user searches for “daycare” on Google, a page must clearly be about daycare for Google to consider it as a result.
So you should ask yourself what the right content is for your goals and your offer. Sometimes you have to think a little around the corner. Political websites in particular and the offers from associations, churches and trade unions should deal with this question very carefully. In the end, you always have to be aware that the aim is to pick up users on their Google searches.
What other content marketing is all about is described here.
Keyword strategies & keyword research
Having a good keyword strategy is essential for search engine optimization. Keywords are terms that describe a specific topic. When you search something on Google, you enter keywords in the search. It does not have to be individual words at all - several words attached to one another or even entire questions and sentences can be key words.
A topic always has several keywords. In a text about childcare, there should therefore be a whole bunch of keywords - since many people search for this topic very differently: kindergarten, daycare, daycare, childcare, daycare, etc.
Before you write a text, you should research which keywords are important for your topic. The focus is on the question of how often users search for a keyword on Google. There are sometimes big differences. In a text about wedding dresses you can see that the search volume for the different terms “wedding dress”, “wedding dress”, etc. differed greatly. You can find out with special tools, such as B. the KWFinder.
Keywords are not enough!
Simply relying on certain keywords in a text is not enough. Google is now very clever and notices whether a text really has something to do with the keywords mentioned. For good search engine optimization, it is therefore necessary to use many other terms that belong to the subject complex of the keywords. So not only wedding dress, but also wedding, bride, etc.
A text must really deal with a certain topic - only then will it be placed at the top of the search results!
There are many tools out there that can make your SEO work a lot easier. The KWFinder was already mentioned above, which helps in researching the right keywords. However, it is essential to use the Google Search Console. Google itself provides this free SEO tool. You can use it to analyze your website and you will find many tools for search engine optimization.
Offpage SEO is everything that does not take place on your own website. Google not only checks the relevance of a page based on its own content, but also based on the level of awareness of the page on the Internet. So here we are straight to the topic of backlinks.
Basically, it's about the following: The more foreign pages point to your website with a link and say: “This is great content!”, The more your page will grow in the reputation of Google. But be careful! Unfortunately it's not that easy. Because Google was often deceived here in the past. That is why Google now looks very carefully at what kind of links point to a page and what quality these links have. As soon as Google has the impression that this has been helped, they will penalize your site.
In order to get a lot of good backlinks, many people do so-called link building. This means that they look very specifically for ways to get links. There are many dubious methods here - most of which now lead to a penalty by Google. Should you find an offer to buy many links for little money, keep your hands off them! You are only harming yourself.
Parties & SEO
In this blog article, you can find out why parties do very badly in an SEO test.
- When did your blog start making money?
- Who is the best dribbler in Liverpool
- Distracts or motivates love
- Can you touch the royal family
- Is Britain really a world power?
- Was Yasser Arafat a good person
- What is calcium hydrochloric acid
- Do stars have any meaning?
- Is it true that mermaids are spiritual
- What is physiological human beauty
- As is known, Boston University
- What is the scariest band ever
- Is that an effective business card
- Creating a successful algorithm can guarantee prosperity
- Advanced iOS applications use the storyboard
- What is the history of green building
- Good school in Thane
- What are some oil refineries in India
- When is Dean Ambrose coming to WWE?
- Can Ritalin be taken with Vyvanse
- Who sang in 1969
- Should Christians support Israel or Palestine
- Should I take Drop for JEE 2018
- What is a nice date restaurant
- How modern school systems damage children
- What is fragmentation in the OSI model
- An average student can crack MICAT
- How does a wood pellet mill work
- Will Trump be President for a term
- Who was William Bradford
- Homeschooling disadvantages students
- Where is biofuel research being carried out?
- What would make you molest a stranger?
- Where do I register for in the domain