Can birds control their intestines
The urinary bladder is an organ in humans and in many vertebrates. The urinary bladder is also called simply "bladder" for short. It can store the urine, which is also called urine. The urine keeps dripping from the kidneys and flowing through the ureters into the bladder. Thanks to this, we don't have to go to the toilet all the time, only from time to time.
About half a liter fits into the bladder of an adult man, a little less for women. However, that depends very much on the individual. The bladder is closed by a strong muscle. Babies cannot control this muscle yet, so they need diapers. Elderly people can also have difficulty holding urine in their bladder.
The bladder is at the very bottom of the pelvis. Especially when it is full, it is uncomfortable to press on it. Children shouldn't go to the bathroom too often or the bladder will remain small. If it is filled every now and then, it is more likely to enlarge. It's like training a muscle.
The bladder sometimes becomes inflamed, so it becomes sick. This happens when outside bacteria rise through the urethra into the bladder. This is more likely to happen in women than in men because their urethra is shorter. You then feel a burning sensation in the toilet, which you also have to go to more often. In this case you have to go to the doctor. Cystitis can get up to the kidneys, and then it becomes really dangerous.
How is it with the animals?
Only vertebrates have a bladder, and not all of them. Birds, for example, do not have a bladder. The only exception is the bouquet. In the other birds, the ureters open into the intestines. So the urine mixes with the feces. That is why bird droppings are always halfway liquid.
In the past, humans often used urinary bladders from animals. Pig bladders in particular are quite large. They cut them open, sewed parts together and stretched them into the window frames when there were no panes of glass. So they let a lot of light through, but no wind.
The butcher finds the urinary bladder in every pig, beef, sheep or other mammal. Today you can no longer use them. Sometimes you just need them for fun: some carnival fans tease the audience with inflated pig bladders.
There are also other search results for "Urinary Bladder" from Blinde Kuh and Ask Finn.
- Do I have any disturbances
- How do narcissistic parents infantilize children?
- What genre is coldplay
- How do headphone specifications affect the music experience?
- Why is Hamlet such an influential piece
- Why is real estate so expensive everywhere
- What are your tips for making mascara
- What's wrong with Apple News
- Who can beat DeviantArt
- How do I fund my Bitcoin account
- Some users take Quora too seriously
- What is a digital library
- How often should you train your glutes?
- Lifted weights at Tupac
- Why does my new wood stove smell
- What is the goal of gold mining
- Which planet is the most beautiful
- What are the uses of crystal oscillators
- What are the administrative reforms in India
- Can I make nice music
- Lazy people stay young longer
- Will Bitcoin make people poor
- How do I manage videos on YouTube
- How long does a person's understanding grow
- What is vav
- What is Robert Heinlein famous for?
- How long does the switch battery last
- How Free Internet Marketing Really Works
- Up to what age can a boy masturbate
- How did photography develop?
- How tall is Mike Huckabee
- Pes teacher go
- Why minimize underground pipelines