Where do I start with the calculation
Middle East conflict: human lives as a calculation
The war in Gaza is a war waged by both sides without a strategic goal, solely with the will of mutual harm and deterrence. The price is always the same.
By Peter Münch, Tel Aviv
The war is always a war of images. These pictures show the ruins of a residential building in the Gaza Strip, in which more than 40 members of an extended Palestinian family died on Sunday. The youngest victim was an infant. On the other side of the front you can see Israelis fleeing panic into shelters - rocket alarms. You can see the impact on the upper floor of a residential building in Sderot, which killed a five-year-old. They are images of horror and they do not want to match the tones with which both sides justify this war.
- What is the microstructure of alloy steel
- Can I drink alcohol while taking naltrexone?
- How is Aarnios Bubble Chair made in 1968
- How can I learn immigration law
- How will I create beats
- Why Sikhs are discriminated against
- What do you think of HUAWEI phone
- Will the facial muscles gain volume as you exercise
- What is the full form of FICMCH
- How could I know more about psychopaths
- Which media figure bothers the conservatives the most
- Which pill has I8 stamped on it?
- How many pages can be bound together
- Can concussions cause long-term problems
- Can I live in a community library
- Will AI or blockchain be bigger?
- What would Satan do today
- Where do New Yorkers get their accents from?
- How do you get free HDTV
- Should farmers strike
- How can I publish my philosophical work
- What are the most interesting psychology books
- Why are slime molds so interesting
- Why does Japan always invade Korea?