Why are most of the sounds in movies fake?
Absurd sounds from the sound archiveSo sounds it, if a Corpse three Times on the ground falls
Radio can be heard, of course. You hear a lot of talk, music - and sometimes noise. There is...
- Real sounds that a reporter recorded himself (which is often very difficult because so many things just sound very boring, such as the water pumps in a rather interesting power plant or a bulldozer that only makes a monotonous hum).
- Real sounds made especially for the recording.
- Fake noises that sound like something else if you say beforehand what they should sound like. Walking over a certain gravel sounds like snow. And try it yourself: Pull up your nose quickly and think of pulling a curtain (such an old curtain - not such a curtain rod from Ikea).
No chance without a description
Either way: Many of the noises that we use on the radio for radio plays, for example, come from a large sound archive. And if you take a closer look around it, as Deutschlandfunk-Nova reporter Alexander Oehme did, you will discover noises there that cannot necessarily be recognized precisely without a description.
Or can you tell the difference between a corpse falling to the ground and a living body? Or the sound of the rudder on an Upper Bavarian lake from one in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania?
Hear for yourself! (Listen button at the top of this page)
- What are some good indonesian songs
- What is the economic system in Canada
- What are the things that are lost over time
- Which target group is the Apple credit card aimed at?
- Is the production of brewer's yeast profitable
- What are the updates in the photovoltaic market
- Could chimpanzees one day evolve and compete with humanity?
- Which web application framework should be used
- Are people addicted to music
- Can US Licensed Medical Practitioners Practice in India?
- What is the recipe for chocolate gujiya
- What is causing pain in my left leg
- What does cultural studies mean
- What are Warren Buffet's letters
- What's the catch with free copyright law
- Liza Minnelli had a stroke
- Drawing helps you focus
- Are Skechers good for over-pronounced feet
- Is it possible to hack people mentally?
- Who owns the media in 2019
- How can Schaetzer win more bids?
- What causes erosion in the teeth
- Music can make you feel positive
- Is 188 cm tall for a guy