How are the broadcast schedules for TV shows determined
The DWD broadcasts sea weather reports, warnings and weather reports at fixed times via long and short wave several times a day via its transmitter in Pinneberg. In addition to these text reports, various weather maps are also sent out via shortwave.
The radio broadcast of the weather radio transmitter in Pinneberg (approx. 20 km northwest of Hamburg) takes place in radio telex (F1B) and weather maps (facsimile F1C) in the long and short wave range on fixed frequencies around the clock.
The weather station has several shortwave transmitters for the transmission of weather data and maps with transmission powers between 1 kW and 20 kW. A 20 kW long-wave transmitter in full transistor technology for radio telex (F1B) also takes over the supply of the near field area (approx. 3000 km radius)
The entire transmitter system was technically brought up to date in 1998/99. The 65 year old 4 lattice masts and the associated long wave antenna were replaced by a 20 kW antenna and two 99 m high lattice masts.
Important NOTE :
The broadcasts of meteorological information by the German Meteorological Service via its RTTY transmitters DDH7, DDK2, DDK9 as well as DDH8, DDH9 and DDH47 serve exclusively the safety of shipping within the framework of the international SOLAS agreement. Any passing on or any other use, especially commercial use, is not permitted.
Broadcasting schedules of the Pinneberg station
Here you will find, among other things, the current broadcast schedules and information from the German Weather Service for radio broadcasts (DDH and DDK) via the transmitter in Pinneberg.
- Which rules are you ignoring
- What are places to visit in Gabon
- Where can I start to learn information technology
- Did Jesus speak to you
- Hard work is more important than honesty
- What is ash-free filter paper for
- What language is used by the computer
- What does it mean when memory is running low
- The ISS is a waste of money
- What can I buy for my grandpa
- Which branch is the USSOCOM?
- What is aromatic hydrocarbon
- Who are some highly educated cinema celebrities
- Which songs have the worst grammar
- Where's the strangest place you've slept in
- How does plumpness come about in a plant?
- Ag Barr destroys the DOJ
- Who offers Workday Training
- Can you love and hurt someone
- What is a smart mechanic
- How to teach with a digital board
- Why doesn't Winnie the Pooh wear pants?
- How do I debug Spring Boot applications
- What are good substitutes for vegetable oils
- Are there girls foot fetishists
- Ethanol is a component in some medicines
- What is the best ecommerce script
- Why are there no super people
- How much ether do I have left?
- Have you ever taken psychedelics?
- What do you recommend between MBAGuru and Alchemist
- How do I start playing Crash Bandicoot
- Which zodiac is better than Pisces