What are the side effects of Capoten
What side effects can captopril have?
In the following you will find the most important information about possible known side effects of captopril. These side effects do not have to occur, but they can. Because everyone reacts differently to medication. Please also note that the type and frequency of side effects may vary depending on the dosage form of a drug (e.g. tablet, syringe, ointment).
Frequent side effects:
Dizziness, feeling of weakness, visual disturbances (rarely with loss of consciousness for no apparent cause), kidney dysfunction (rarely up to kidney failure), dry, irritating cough, bronchitis, nausea, upper abdominal discomfort, digestive disorders, headache, tiredness, drowsiness, reduction in the concentration of the red blood pigment.
Uncommon side effects:
Excessive decrease in blood pressure, lack of blood cells (decreased hematocrit), decrease in white blood cells, decrease in blood platelets, conduction disorders in the heart (AV block II and III degree), protein excretion in the urine (sometimes with impaired kidney function), dyspnoea, rhinitis, sinusitis , Vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, loss of appetite, inflammation of the pancreas.
Rare side effects:
Loss of consciousness, fainting for no apparent cause, impaired kidney function, inflammation of the nasal mucous membrane, drowsiness, depression, sleep disorders, impotence, nervous discomfort, balance disorders, confusion, ringing in the ears, visual disturbances, changes in taste, temporary loss of taste, anemia, decreased (special blood platelet count of neutrophils, decreased count of neutrophils, decreased blood counts Cells of the body's immune system), increased blood urea level, increase in blood creatinine and / or blood potassium level, decreased blood sodium level, heart-related shock, increased blistering, onset of jaundice (biliary congestion) to death of liver cells with possibly fatal outcome (unclear connection to the use of captopril), hives, Rash with severe general health disorders.
Very rare side effects and isolated cases:
Palpitations, heart stumbling, chest pain, cardiac arrhythmias, angina pectoris, heart attack, noticeable heart activity, precursors of a stroke, stroke, acute kidney failure, spasm of the airways muscles, allergic lung disease and pneumonia, inflammation of the tongue, dry mouth, changes in the skin, inflammation of the liver, liver problems Swelling, itching; Light sensitivity, hair loss, attacks of insufficient supply of the fingers due to vascular cramps (Raynaud's symptoms), increased blood bilirubin concentration, increase in liver enzyme levels, liver dysfunction, liver inflammation, reduced number of all granulocytes (special cells of the body's immune system), increase in blood potassium levels in the case of diabetes Blood cells with anemia, increased sedimentation rate, breakdown / breakdown of red blood cells, increased sweating.
- What is the purpose of a water tower
- How do I activate the fast charge mode
- What is traditional risk management
- How is Google's internal technology residency program
- Which is the second fastest car
- Single mothers are desperate for a partner
- Why the movie calls Swades back, calls back Indians
- Is overrated Kansas City BBQ
- Video games cause behavior problems
- Is Trump the Saudis puppet
- Which is the best hotel in Madhurai
- How can I get brighter eyes
- How can I improve my handwriting 8
- Friends usually make great business partners
- What is a Master of Science
- What kind of dog is that
- Was Gaddafi a good leader
- Why do you look so cute?
- What kind of bond does PCl3 have
- What qualifies you as an alcoholic
- Are you satisfied in life
- The use of kratom causes hair loss
- Should political views play a role
- Ag Barr destroys the DOJ