How long can a short film be
Navigation and service
Depending on their age, children and young people are only allowed to go to the cinema at certain times. In addition, they are only allowed to see films that are approved for their age group.
Children under 6 years of age are not allowed to go to the cinema unless they are accompanied by a person with custody or a parenting officer and the film has no age limit.
Children and young people from the age of 6 are only allowed to visit the cinema and other public film events if the films shown there are approved for their age group ("no age limit", "from six years", "from twelve years", "from sixteen" Years ") or are information, instruction or educational films. Films without an age rating may not be shown to children or young people.
Children between the ages of 6 and 13 must be accompanied by a person with custody or a parenting officer for films that are only shown after 8 p.m. This also applies if the film is approved for your age group. The same applies to young people between the ages of 14 and 15 for films that are only shown after 10 p.m. and for young people aged 16 and over for films that are only shown after midnight.
The age restrictions also apply if parents or legal guardians accompany minors. An exception is when children between 6 and 12 years of age, accompanied by their parents (legal guardians), go to a film marked with "Approved from twelve years of age" (Parental Guidance). If only one parent is present, the exception does not apply.
Cinema operators are obliged to comply with these provisions and, if necessary, to check the age of cinema guests. This can be done at the box office, in the projection room and, if necessary, during the film screening. In addition, the provisions regarding the supply and consumption of alcohol and tobacco products must be observed and - if the cinema has a restaurant - also with regard to restaurants.
The relevant legal provisions must be displayed in a clearly visible and legible manner and the age rating of the films must be indicated.
Violations of the applicable regulations can be punished with fines of up to 50,000 euros and - in serious cases - with fines or imprisonment.
- Why can't golf balls be smooth?
- How could I know more about psychopaths
- What are the things that cause depression
- Automatic content creation services improve search engine optimization
- What are home improvement loans
- What's your favorite summer barbecue meal
- Is the judgment not a sin
- Why do we tend to be hypocritical
- What is being done in advising universities?
- Can I change the exam center for NDA?
- Who is the weakest among the DCEU Justice League
- When is your next day off?
- Psychopaths drink blood
- How can I sell books through WeChat
- How are celebrity parties
- If you want to study abroad
- Aliens live on Proxima Centauris planet
- What makes Tokoin different from the others
- What should be a universal law
- Should I get an external GPU
- What is it like to meet someone from Thailand
- Why do I disagree with socialism?
- How do I safely experiment with malware
- What are some examples of sports haikus
- What are the myths about Turkey
- What is freedom in people's minds
- What is the opposite word of the day
- How to control the rethinking of 2
- How does the goal work in football
- What is called a bicycle in Telugu
- What is the integral of x 3
- How to learn 12
- Is 188 cm tall for a guy