How long can rabies survive on tires
Vaccination: the basics
Modern Vaccines are highly efficient and well tolerated, but - like other drugs - they are not always 100% effective. For example, vaccination against measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) for the first time does not lead to the desired immunity in around five to seven percent of those vaccinated. In order to protect everyone as possible, the MMR vaccination is repeated after a short time.
Serious side effects after vaccination are rarely observed. In principle, one differentiates between, depending on the severity of the undesirable reactions
- Vaccination reaction,
- Vaccine disease,
- Vaccination complication and
- permanent vaccination damage.
Vaccination reactions may occasionally take the form of local reactions at the injection site, such as redness, swelling or pain, a brief general feeling of illness or a slight fever. These symptoms arise because the immune system reacts to the vaccine and has to deal with it. Vaccination reactions therefore only last a short time and usually subside after a few days without complications.
Serious side effects from vaccination and vaccination complications are extremely rare and are mainly based on allergic reactions to accompanying substances in the vaccine.
You can also find out more about allergic reactions from the Allergy Information Service.
Vaccination complications and vaccination damage can also be caused by technical errors, by an incorrect vaccination technique or by failure to recognize contraindications. They are mostly based on an individual reaction of the vaccinated person.
- What has Israel done for Bangladesh
- Panic attack symptoms can last for hours
- What is the formula for calculating the WPI
- How can I get myself
- What is Nationally Announced Case in India
- How poor is Anil Dhirubhai Ambani
- What tools do you use for management
- How is Geoffrey Marcy personally
- To what extent can emotions affect thinking
- Did Quora ruin you
- When will drones deliver
- What are some easily controversial issues
- What is the economic justification for the existence of the government?
- Where does the term elevations come from?
- What geological period came after the Triassic
- How Much Glycine is in Magnesium Glycinate
- Collars are uncomfortable for dogs
- Why is Assam a unique country
- WHAT IS BASICS MBA HR
- Should you sacrifice for siblings or not
- Why is Alexa the preferred voice platform
- What is the most beautiful kind of leaf
- What is a D Visa in Norway
- Why do homeless people use cardboard signs