What is MS learning
Middle school curriculum
The current version The full middle school curriculum is available through the Legal Information System (RIS): MS Curriculum
Structure of the curriculum
The curriculum consists of different parts:
- general part of the curriculum consisting of the general educational goal, the general didactic principles and the principles of school and lesson planning
- Lesson tables (for MS focus areas and school-autonomous design options)
- Curriculum for Religious Educationissued by the respective legally recognized churches and religious communities
- Curricula of the individual subjects, divided into compulsory subjects, mandatory exercises and optional subjects as well as non-binding exercises and remedial lessons.
The MS curriculum foresees four possible focus areas:
- Linguistic, humanistic and humanistic
- Scientific and mathematical
- Musically creative
In addition, further autonomous priorities can be set at the respective school locations.
MS special forms
There are also several MS special forms that differ from the MS curriculum in terms of the timetable and individual subjects. MS special forms are, for example, the music middle school or the sports middle school.
The timetables and the specialist curricula for music, exercise and sport or Slovene can be found in
- Psychopaths drink blood
- When can I write the civil examination
- Can dogs feel euthanasia?
- What is your guitar studio getting ready
- Black shoes are compulsory for the SSB
- How should democracy be used in America
- How good were German warships in World War II
- How to live abroad after college
- Why does Assam trade in petroleum products
- How can we hire interns in Bangalore
- Why is Pluto no longer visible
- What if China and America came together?
- How can we be more adventurous?
- What are the disadvantages of green concrete
- What's your favorite Slow English song
- Why is Google Analytics inaccurate 1
- Most offices require a knowledge of Microsoft Word
- What is Arch Linux
- How do I find religion
- MIT is better than Stanford
- Is the Nipah virus real or not
- Why Marxism was not practiced in Germany
- Why didn't Liverpool sign David Villa?
- What can we do with an avocado