What is meant by physiotherapist
The most important part of the is the active movement therapy or "physiotherapy". This refers to exercises to improve mobility, coordination and muscle strength, which are carried out according to the instructions of the physiotherapist. As a rule, the therapy appointments are used to learn the exercises. In order for them to be able to help, you then have to do them independently and regularly at home. Often one aims to bring more physical exercise into everyday life in addition to the special exercises.
Sometimes passive movement exercises are also used. This means that the therapist moves the patient's limbs. Among other things, this can improve the mobility of stiff or blocked joints. Such guided movements can also prepare for active exercises, as long as, for example, the leg or arm may not yet be weighted.
In addition to exercise therapy, massages and hand movements to loosen muscles and connective tissue, there are other treatment methods that are collectively referred to as physical therapies. This includes:
- (Massage to remove tissue fluid)
- Electrotherapy: low-current treatment
- Heat treatments: for example with baths, mud packs, heat lamps or ultrasound
- Cold treatments: for example with cold packs or cold air.
Some of these treatments can also be combined.
- How does misfortune arise?
- Are paper cups 100 recyclable
- What experience made you famous all of a sudden
- Lifted weights at Tupac
- Would you like to meet Negan
- Is puppy food good for older dogs
- Why is Sentinel Prime betraying the Autobots
- What do you like most about painting?
- What is the main sport in Europe
- Someone else is wearing panties
- Should a piano be tuned after moving
- Which zodiac is better than Pisces
- Can a Pakistani visit Kashgar
- Who is Shani Graha
- What is an IUI treatment
- Has Quora also indicated sales of ads
- What are the requirements to learn JS
- Should I leave my swimming team
- Why should you use VLOOKUP
- Are milk snakes poisonous
- What dream of you has magically come true
- Who is Shani Graha
- Which country did the US buy
- Is quality an acquired taste