What is the average speed limit around playgrounds
Speed limit in front of playground
Hello, we have a house on the outskirts of the city, it borders on the forest. We have full right of way to the next street (3 KM). We have left this road open anyway, it is used by forest visitors, we also tolerate this. Tonight, around 6:15 p.m., when I came home from work, and drove down the street to our house (always drive really fast on the straight road), it suddenly flashed red, I was flashed. I stopped and reversed. 2 policemen stood next to a mobile flash unit, which they had apparently just installed. I asked: "Are they really flashing here at the moment?". One of the policemen then said: "Yes, due to the high number of cars that want to go to the forest parking lot, many drive too fast here". I asked: "What is the speed limit on MY street? According to the land register, it belongs to us".
I thought the policeman would now apologize, but he said "50 km / h, no speeding here", please leave the scene. I said, "That doesn't exist," and drove home. Now I wanted to ask what it looks like, MAY the police do what they do, and what speed limit should apply on my street, just because it is a "country road", it is private, and there is no "50 km / h" Restriction"?!
- How do I write a song to produce it
- How can I learn immigration law
- Who shouldn't learn computers
- How does an online attendance system work
- Soviet Russians really liked Stalin
- What makes something an animal
- When does a lie become a fraud?
- Are North Africans Berbers or Arabs
- Why train lines have stones
- Who is Maya Sita
- How do I make my elbow white
- Why do houseplants die
- Your car is an extension of yourself
- Being bipolar can lead to compulsive lying
- Can you work with pure logic?
- How reliable is the Amplified Bible
- How long does it take for cryptocurrencies to disappear
- What makes a protein
- How is GISMA Business School doing
- What is arrested cavity
- Singing is associated with the throat chakra
- Why is Israel's capital Jerusalem
- What is math in our life
- How do I prevent hair loss